• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 Open Contest - matt's dad wins!

Koepka
Molinari (yuck)
Xander (yuck)
Leishman
Reavie
Kisner

Anyone having their live stream shut down?

'Access Denied'

You don't have permission to access "http://stream.golfchannel.com/ra-the-open-watch-featured-group-rd1" on this server.

Reference #18.3e9033b8.1563461033.e12e9da

Anyone having their live stream shut down?

'Access Denied'

You don't have permission to access "http://stream.golfchannel.com/ra-the-open-watch-featured-group-rd1" on this server.

Reference #18.3e9033b8.1563461033.e12e9da

Working for me

Rose 20
Schauffele 20
Molinari 25
Casey 40
Kisner 150
Wiesberger 150

Horrible start for Rory this morning when I was watching. Hope his back 9 went better.

I can now hear the announcers chatting it up with each other....this is so strange.

Koepka at the top of the leaderboard again. No doubt he steps it up when he needs to.

Team 71's top four are -5 without considering the 1 bonus point Koepka would add as of now. Rory is my anchor man.

Man the guys who played late yesterday/early today are getting a huge advantage with the weather. Looks like it's starting to get pretty bad.

I thought Rory was one of the favorites.
Why did I pick him?

Lee is T3 at -7 at the moment through 17 at Round 2. Would be a tremendous story if he somehow was able to win.

He ain't gonna do it. His short game will assist him in fading over the weekend. Of the guys near the top, I'm rooting for Finau, Fleetwood and Lowry.

This looks like it will be my worst "effort" ever in this series of contests... :)

Rory was tied for 150 to start the day...Now he's -5 on the day, T86 and if he can somehow get it -7 then he'll make the cut.

As I type that he makes a bogie to drop back to +4 with 6 holes left...Needs to go -3 on final 6

Rory needs a birdie on 18 to make the cut. Nice drive, then a risky 2nd that kicks hard left. He's toast.

Back