• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Rallying cry -Send Her back

This is getting real fucking ugly.

Fuck Trump and fuck those who support this anti-American and unpatriotic bullshit.

What are they wondering about? What kind of professionals? Racism. That’s how he made it this far. He’s playing on white identity politics and strength white support.

It’s not a mystery. It’s the same card he played as a birther and to start his campaign.

No I mean they wonder how he hasn’t been killed yet.

Because you would rather attack RJ and other dems than criticize Trump and his sick racist followers. Every. Single. Time. You're just a prick, end of story.
The analogy is pretty clear. Medicare for All has become a catchall term for universal health care. Don’t be dense.

You can certainly be cavalier about your hate.

"showing a lack of proper concern; offhand."

Either she is incredibly stupid or she is filled with hate. This is not her first event.

If she keeps talking like she has over the past few months, she will be the poster person for the RNC and will help re-elect Trump and a GOP Senate.

She's helping the GOP and so is not being outraged by her. "Some people did something" is no different than "there are many fine people".

It has ZERO to do with her being a woman of color or a Muslim. You can't hold Trump accountable for his hate and racism if you don't hold her to the same standards.

But her outrageous, hateful remarks are giving Trump more ammo. She needs to STFU or learn how to speak to the press and public.

This is specific to her and her terrible remarks.

I'm sorry that you took such great offense to me calling out RJ's hypocritical bullshit.

Better not impeach though wouldn’t wanna be uncouth or upset any norms

You can't really be this stupid and brainwashed, can you?

To any adult, one can disagree with another's words and actions while defending that person's right to be here and say those things no matter how much one doesn't like them. The fact you can't understand this is remarkable, but sadly predictable. This shows you have no idea what freedom is about or that you don't want freedom to exist.

The way you act that it's 100% fealty to you, everyone you support and everything you say is no different than Trump, any dictator or demagogue.

They’re just hateful people. Plain and simple. They hate and despise others not like them. And he knows this, and gins up more hate and angst for his selfish benefit. Then they say she’s anti American while doing anti American things like wanting to kick out an American for dissenting. Fuck that. It’s awful, pathetic, dangerous, and evil. People who support this (sailor) have major issues.

MHB, you have your head so far up your own ass, you don't know which way is left. I'm glad you wasted your time pulling posts that completely miss the point. You need to learn what a hypocrite is. Come back to me when you do.

Yep.

Trump and Trumpublicans are just looking for a pretext for violent oppression.

Decent folks should oppose them vigorously. And do everything to avoid anything that can be reasonably construed as that pretext.

They’re just hateful people. Plain and simple. They hate and despise others not like them. And he knows this, and gins up more hate and angst for his selfish benefit. Then they say she’s anti American while doing anti American things like wanting to kick out an American for dissenting. Fuck that. It’s awful, pathetic, dangerous, and evil. People who support this (sailor) have major issues.

Not to mention that Trump supposedly wants these minority women to leave the country because they "hate it", his evidence being that they are criticizing things that are wrong with it. Meanwhile, Trump's entire 2016 presidential campaign was a series of endless bitching and moaning about the terrible state of the country, what was wrong with it, and attacks on certain people and racial groups that he didn't like. He does all this and gets elected POTUS, and four minority female members of Congress point out things that they believe are wrong or bigoted or need fixing, and they're called communists and pro-terrorist and told to leave. Go figure.

Better not impeach though wouldn’t wanna be uncouth or upset any norms

No, a major reason is that he would be able to say, "See, I am innocent. I wasn't convicted." The morons who voted him last time would be sure to come out.

You can't be delusional enough to think the Senate would convict him, can you?

The are too scared to even call him out on his repeated and overt racism.

No, a major reason is that he would be able to say, "See, I am innocent. I wasn't convicted." The morons who voted him last time would be sure to come out.

That wasn’t what Townie suggested

Yeah, impeachment was such a boon to Bill and Hillary. Republicans sure regret that decision.

Clinton was impeached in 98. W won in 2000. Bill's past was used against Hillary in 2016 netting the nation Trump.

The GOP did pretty well.

Yeah, impeachment was such a boon to Bill and Hillary. Republicans sure regret that decision.

Seriously. I don't know what Dem leaders don't get about that. Impeachment ruined the Clinton's reputations and gave Republicans enough of an edge to win in 2000 and 2016. Oh but the Republicans lost a few seats a few weeks after calling for impeachment. Small change.

Clinton was impeached in 98. W won in 2000. Bill's past was used against Hillary in 2016 netting the nation Trump.

The GOP did pretty well.

Oh so you mean that impeachment even without conviction might actually be a bad thing for the person being impeached?

This ain't the same time or the same people in Congress.

Back