• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Rallying cry -Send Her back

Yea but Sailor sees nothing wrong with this and it’s not racist. Nothing to see here, Omar is to blame !

You are ridiculous. Disagreeing with someone is not like this.

You can't even allow people to take your side without being an asshole.

You are an idiot.

You can't even stand together against racism without acting poorly.

Remember when Republicans at least pretended they were for legal immigration? Now they’re putting people in concentration camps for legally coming to this country to “get in line.” They’re chanting to deport a US citizen. These are the deplorables Hillary told us about.

If this doesn't mobilize all minorities to vote, I can't imagine what would.

The more people who vote. The less chance Trump has.

I have no doubt that Trump would be happy to promote violence against specific people and groups if he thought it would be to his benefit. There's no bottom to what he's capable of doing to give himself an advantage. And the GOP leadership is either too gutless or clueless to stop him, and most of their base would go along with whatever he wanted. It's really not such a stretch to see those folks yelling "send her back" supporting the arrest and imprisonment of Trump's political opponents and critics, a declaration of martial law and suspension of the Constitution, or worse. What you're seeing at these rallies is a cult in full bloom, not a typical political rally or gathering.

This is not going to end peacefully

More and more I think this is the endgame. They want to provoke violence and blame the victims for it. They love it when the cops do it. They're just itching to do it. Maybe they mow down people in an immigrant community. Maybe they'll do another Greenwood massacre or MOVE bombing. It would only take a big event to spark it. Trump losing, a major protest in response to a higher profile death at the concentration camps, something.

More and more I think this is the endgame. They want to provoke violence and blame the victims for it. They love it when the cops do it. They're just itching to do it. Maybe they mow down people in an immigrant community. Maybe they'll do another Greenwood massacre or MOVE bombing. It would only take a big event to spark it. Trump losing, a major protest in response to a higher profile death at the concentration camps, something.

Indeed. Suppose there was a large-scale protest tomorrow by those miserable people in the camps along the border protesting their conditions, or being separated from their children. Then suppose that the guards starting shooting the protesters by saying it was a riot, even though the protesters aren't armed. How many Trump supporters would back the guards and enthusiastically support the shootings, or even privately be happy about it? I have little doubt that it would be a vast number. And you can already hear the Fox News defense - if those illegals didn't want to be shot they shouldn't have tried to cross the border, so they had it coming. This is where we are now as a nation.

Because you would rather attack RJ and other dems than criticize Trump and his sick racist followers. Every. Single. Time. You're just a prick, end of story.

Indeed. Suppose there was a large-scale protest tomorrow by those miserable people in the camps along the border protesting their conditions, or being separated from their children. Then suppose that the guards starting shooting the protesters by saying it was a riot, even though the protesters aren't armed. How many Trump supporters would back the guards and enthusiastically support the shootings, or even privately be happy about it? I have little doubt that it would be a vast number. And you can already hear the Fox News defense - if those illegals didn't want to be shot they shouldn't have tried to cross the border, so they had it coming. This is where we are now as a nation.

Trump thinks that the Central Park 5 should be sentenced to death even though they’ve been proven innocent. Just make up a crime and rubes consider it justification for killing the “criminal”.

Agreed - anecdotal as well but as this administration has continued I've heard more and more discussions from professional circles wondering how Donald has even made it this far.

What are they wondering about? What kind of professionals? Racism. That’s how he made it this far. He’s playing on white identity politics and strength white support.

It’s not a mystery. It’s the same card he played as a birther and to start his campaign.

Back