• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

9/11 first responders bill passes

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score
This good news deserves its own thread.

And fuck you Rand Paul and Mike Lee.

They voted for tax cuts multiple times without any offsets. They are mean-spirited hypocrites.

And fuck you Rand Paul and Mike Lee.

At the CBO estimate of $10.2B over the net 10 years, the impact of this bill will be less than 1% of the tax bill that both voted for.

Just a reminder that no one has to pretend to believe their hand-wringing over the national debt.

10 billion seems like alot. How many first responders were there?

troll game is so weak. Why even bother.

Not even trying to troll. I'm an accountant. If there were 1,000 first responders then each gets $10 mil? That seems like alot, and if there were 10,000 then each gets a mil? Hard to imagine there being more than 10,000 first responders by the definition of "first" responders. 9/11 resulted in MAGA and all our parents getting sucked in by fox news, yes it sucked, but how bout we get over it already?

Last edited:
I am that is a loaded question palma. how much does it cost for someone to die to try to save others? most first responders have or are dying due to inhalation of the toxic dust from the towers...these people are American heroes! you have to take care of them.

i have over 1 mil on my life insurance and i sit at a desk...think about that.

It’s the definition of first responders, it’s not just the people that rushed into the towers but all those that dealt with the aftermath weeks afterwards. Medical claims are already something like 25,000, so the number isn’t really that crazy.

Back