• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Senate reports all 50 states hacked in 2016; GOP blocks election security bills

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score

Last edited:
The GOP is solidly Trumpified. Having molded themselves over time to prefer lies, power and prejudice over truth, integrity, and decency they prepared themselves for his ascension.

Anyone remaining at this point is beyond complicit with this corrupt and dangerous debacle.

I hate when either side uses misleading headlines. It was one Republican that made the move to block, not some unanimous blockage by the "GOP"

That being said, I hope this sets off an automatic ding to investigate any member of Congress who is anti-election security to be investigated.

I hate when either side uses misleading headlines. It was one Republican that made the move to block, not some unanimous blockage by the "GOP"

That being said, I hope this sets off an automatic ding to investigate any member of Congress who is anti-election security to be investigated.

Yeah, it's only that one person. Right. Good call.

Well that first part is just way off. Second, it’s not like these bills are new. Republicans have been blocking election security bills for a while now.

Trump is doing a dance after seeing Russia is attacking in all 50 states.

Back