Thread: Senate reports all 50 states hacked in 2016; GOP blocks election security bills

Senate reports all 50 states hacked in 2016; GOP blocks election security bills

Last edited by Newenglanddeac; 07-25-2019 at 07:22 PM.

Robert O'Kelley
    The GOP is solidly Trumpified. Having molded themselves over time to prefer lies, power and prejudice over truth, integrity, and decency they prepared themselves for his ascension.

Anyone remaining at this point is beyond complicit with this corrupt and dangerous debacle.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

I hate when either side uses misleading headlines. It was one Republican that made the move to block, not some unanimous blockage by the "GOP"

That being said, I hope this sets off an automatic ding to investigate any member of Congress who is anti-election security to be investigated.

Robert O'Kelley

Quote Originally Posted by netflixnchildres View Post
    I hate when either side uses misleading headlines. It was one Republican that made the move to block, not some unanimous blockage by the "GOP"

That being said, I hope this sets off an automatic ding to investigate any member of Congress who is anti-election security to be investigated.
    Yeah, it's only that one person. Right. Good call.

Quote Originally Posted by netflixnchildres View Post

Well that first part is just way off. Second, itís not like these bills are new. Republicans have been blocking election security bills for a while now.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Trump is doing a dance after seeing Russia is attacking in all 50 states.

#GOPJesus #GOPpatriotism #GOPtreasonousperversionoftruth