• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

IF we increase our debt limit,

It’s like when Bkf was complaining about taxes the same day we fired off make trump feel good tomahawk missiles into Syria. Taking his supposedly yearly earnings it was calculated that his entire lifetime taxes barely covered one. What I’m trying to say is rubes don’t understand anything but talking points that have been shit into their mouths

Because gun control, abortion and Benghazi

Just give up the fight on guns for a decade or two and talk tough on immigration and you’re good to go. I doubt that many people really care about abortion anymore, especially now with the court locked. The rubes do care about their guns though.

Just give up the fight on guns for a decade or two and talk tough on immigration and you’re good to go. I doubt that many people really care about abortion anymore, especially now with the court locked. The rubes do care about their guns though.
People don't care about abortion? Are you kidding me? they're expecting that Court to deliver
Their opposition to abortion is one of the main reasons they been able to rationalize supporting a mob connected con man as President being an evangelical

People don't care about abortion? Are you kidding me? they're expecting that Court to deliver
Their opposition to abortion is one of the main reasons they been able to rationalize supporting a mob connected con man as President being an evangelical

Can anyone translate this for me??

I left my Tunnels Left decoder ring at home.

Yeah just give up the fight on two of the most contentious social issues of the generation and you're good to go!

Yeah just give up the fight on two of the most contentious social issues of the generation and you're good to go!

Fox News would just have hours of dead air time with nothing to complain about. It'd be like the Obama years all over again...wait...

They control all three branches of government, yet there are still Democrats, women, people of color, LGBTQ, and RINOS that we they can claim personally aggrieved them.

Court’s already locked. That battles been won and will be ready to fight again in 30
Years. Fight the battles you can win. The Right will stop caring about it soon enough , time to separate Christians from the top 1% while ya can.

Somehow conservatives have convince people that “tax and spend” is financially reckless but “just spend” is good stewardship.

Somehow conservatives have convince people that “tax and spend” is financially reckless but “just spend” is good stewardship.

As long as we spend it on big guns and rich people, fuck the other 325 million peasant Americans.

Republicans are supposed to clean up Democrat's mess when it comes to government over-spending, and Democrats are supposed to bridge the enormous diplomatic gaps conservatism inevitably creates. It's the wheel on which democracy rolls, and it is each party's duty keep the other in check. Republicans are just dropping the ball all over the place these days.

Last edited:
Good grief, what a disastrous President

Back