• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

When will Republicans start calling out White Domestic Terrorists?

I heard an FBI Director (current or former, can't recall) discuss the issue that the FBI has a much better set of tools to find and stop foriegn connected terrorists than purely domestic terrorists. Said the FBI could use equivalent statutory authority to help stop domestic terrorists.

I heard an FBI Director (current or former, can't recall) discuss the issue that the FBI has a much better set of tools to find and stop foriegn connected terrorists than purely domestic terrorists. Said the FBI could use equivalent statutory authority to help stop domestic terrorists.

No doubt. The problem is that a good many political leaders don't want law enforcement to go after right-wing threats with the same vigor they do foreign terrorists (or probably left-wing domestic threats). I wonder why?

Republicans love to lob a false claim of bias at an organization which strives for neutrality. . They know the accused organization will become biased in favor of Republicans to prove their lack of bias.

No doubt. The problem is that a good many political leaders don't want law enforcement to go after right-wing threats with the same vigor they do foreign terrorists (or probably left-wing domestic threats). I wonder why?

We don’t need a domestic FISA. What we do need is for our politicians and leaders to stop using incendiary language and to stop laughing when hecklers at a rally suggest shooting immigrants.

We don’t need a domestic FISA. What we do need is for our politicians and leaders to stop using incendiary language and to stop laughing when hecklers at a rally suggest shooting immigrants.

It’s a simple start.

7 Mexican nationals were among the dead in El Paso.
https://time.com/5643110/el-paso-texas-mall-shooting/

This wasn’t just a mass shooting. This was Republican wish fulfillment.

Last edited:

I'm not saying we do, only that there's a clear double standard when it comes to going after white supremacist groups and acts of terror like these. And we all know why that double standard exists.

The Nebraska GOP has asked this guy to leave the party:

Back