Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When will Republicans start calling out White Domestic Terrorists?

They are blaming the media for blaming Trump.

I heard an FBI Director (current or former, can't recall) discuss the issue that the FBI has a much better set of tools to find and stop foriegn connected terrorists than purely domestic terrorists. Said the FBI could use equivalent statutory authority to help stop domestic terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Deaconblue View Post
    I heard an FBI Director (current or former, can't recall) discuss the issue that the FBI has a much better set of tools to find and stop foriegn connected terrorists than purely domestic terrorists. Said the FBI could use equivalent statutory authority to help stop domestic terrorists.
    No doubt. The problem is that a good many political leaders don't want law enforcement to go after right-wing threats with the same vigor they do foreign terrorists (or probably left-wing domestic threats). I wonder why?

Republicans love to lob a false claim of bias at an organization which strives for neutrality. . They know the accused organization will become biased in favor of Republicans to prove their lack of bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Highland Deac View Post
    No doubt. The problem is that a good many political leaders don't want law enforcement to go after right-wing threats with the same vigor they do foreign terrorists (or probably left-wing domestic threats). I wonder why?
    We donít need a domestic FISA. What we do need is for our politicians and leaders to stop using incendiary language and to stop laughing when hecklers at a rally suggest shooting immigrants.
    Birds are real.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever

When will Republicans start calling out White Domestic Terrorists?

Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    We donít need a domestic FISA. What we do need is for our politicians and leaders to stop using incendiary language and to stop laughing when hecklers at a rally suggest shooting immigrants.
    Itís a simple start.

7 Mexican nationals were among the dead in El Paso.
    https://time.com/5643110/el-paso-texas-mall-shooting/

This wasnít just a mass shooting. This was Republican wish fulfillment.
    Last edited by PhDeac; 08-05-2019 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    I'm not saying we do, only that there's a clear double standard when it comes to going after white supremacist groups and acts of terror like these. And we all know why that double standard exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Newenglanddeac View Post
    The Nebraska GOP has asked this guy to leave the party: