• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ICE arrests nearly 700 in immigration raid in MS

is it extra fun for you when said person is trying to be condescending towards your point of view?

is it extra fun for you when said person is trying to be condescending towards your point of view?

It’s wap poignant when they question someone else’s intellect directly afterwards in the same sentence.

Crazy Ken Cuccinelli announced there will be more raids like the ones in MS. There is also going to be a cut in safety net programs for immigrants and even green card holders.

No raid on Trump properties yet?

How great will it be if he loses and on Jan. 21, 2021, his properties get raided. The employees are let go and he is fined the max for every undocumented worker he has.

No raid on Trump properties yet?

How great will it be if he loses and on Jan. 21, 2021, his properties get raided. The employees are let go and he is fined the max for every undocumented worker he has.

That would fucking suck because people with families would be deported, you dick.

It’s not a game, y’all.

This headline reads like an RJ joke
Trump official revises Statue of Liberty poem to defend migrant rule change

(He verbally suggested it in a radio interview, he hasn't-yet-chiseled away at the Statue of Liberty)

The actual passage reads in part: "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

In the interview, he added that immigrants are welcome "who can stand on their own two feet, be self-sufficient, pull themselves up by their bootstraps, again, as in the American tradition".

That would fucking suck because people with families would be deported, you dick.

It’s not a game, y’all.

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL- It says the employees would be let go. As witnesses, they could be given legal status. This happens in many instances.

But it's easier to call someone a vile name than to think.

One day maybe you'll take responsibility for your boorish behavior. I've been waiting years and won't hold my breath.

Where’s Sokolove when you need him?

Mako, you are soooo right. How could I EVER think that I could be right and Strick could be wrong? I don't know anything and he knows all. He's told me this thousands of time.

You guys are sooooo right. I will always be waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off base here EVERY time I try to post without asking that legendary genius and prophet Strick what he thinks I should think.

Even when it's so obvious that I'm right, I've gotta be wrong without his direction.

Mako, you are soooo right. How could I EVER think that I could be right and Strick could be wrong? I don't know anything and he knows all. He's told me this thousands of time.

You guys are sooooo right. I will always be waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off base here EVERY time I try to post without asking that legendary genius and prophet Strick what he thinks I should think.

Even when it's so obvious that I'm right, I've gotta be wrong without his direction.

Calling for ICE raids is pretty shitty, RJ. It was when Obama did it. It is when Trump does it. Fuck ICE, fuck calling for ICE raids, and fuck trivializing ICE raids.

It still blows my mind that you post literally the same thing whenever anybody criticizes you on here. Maybe it’s not everybody else who is wrong all the time?

Calling for ICE raids is pretty shitty, RJ. It was when Obama did it. It is when Trump does it. Fuck ICE, fuck calling for ICE raids, and fuck trivializing ICE raids.

It still blows my mind that you post literally the same thing whenever anybody criticizes you on here. Maybe it’s not everybody else who is wrong all the time?

Only you...wrong again...but you are too arrogant and too condescending to understand or ever contemplate admitting it.

The PURPOSE of that raid would be to destroy the Trump Organization while doing no harm to the workers.

You can't possibly see it, because if I posted today is Tuesday, you'd have a snarky, asshole response.

Just so you don't misunderstand it. YOU are the ONLY person I respond to in this manner. BECAUSE YOU act this way all the time.

It's really sad and telling. Sad that you refuse ti change at all.

Only you...wrong again...but you are too arrogant and too condescending to understand or ever contemplate admitting it.

The PURPOSE of that raid would be to destroy the Trump Organization while doing no harm to the workers.

You can't possibly see it, because if I posted today is Tuesday, you'd have a snarky, asshole response.

Just so you don't misunderstand it. YOU are the ONLY person I respond to in this manner. BECAUSE YOU act this way all the time.

It's really sad and telling. Sad that you refuse ti change at all.

I don’t want ICE to exist, RJ, because it’s an evil organization that does evil things. It’s not that hard to understand. I’ll let the FBI dismantle the Trump organization. Abolish ICE.

That doesn't change your response or name calling. This has become a reflex with you. You have to be right and draw blood.

What's worse than this is your arrogance and condescension. But refuse to entertain this is a possibility.

You are never wrong. Even when it's obvious.

You'll come up with an excuse rather than just admitting the reality.

Back