• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ICE arrests nearly 700 in immigration raid in MS

To be fair to RJ, he did say that in his fantasy the workers would be “let go” by which he probably meant released immediately with out further consequence and that Trump and his organization would be the ones to face charges etc. To be fair to Strickland, ICE fucking sucks and it is easy to perceive any ICE raid fantasy as fucked up. Let’s come together all ye liberals and accept two commonalities in this exchange, Fuck Donald Trump and Fuck ICE. Kumbaya.

To be fair to RJ, he did say that in his fantasy the workers would be “let go” by which he probably meant released immediately with out further consequence and that Trump and his organization would be the ones to face charges etc. To be fair to Strickland, ICE fucking sucks and it is easy to perceive any ICE raid fantasy as fucked up. Let’s come together all ye liberals and accept two commonalities in this exchange, Fuck Donald Trump and Fuck ICE. Kumbaya.

SHHHH...don't let my ACTUAL words and meanings get in Strick's way. He was wrong but was incapable of admitting he changed what I said to fit his sophomoric, boorish rant and unfounded, uncalled for personal insult. This has been his MO for years.

What's predictable, sad and disgraceful are the lengths he'll go to change the subject and avoid any responsibility for his words and actions.

bird, thanks for trying, but he's above ever admitting he could be wrong in any dealing with me.

That doesn't change your response or name calling. This has become a reflex with you. You have to be right and draw blood.

What's worse than this is your arrogance and condescension. But refuse to entertain this is a possibility.

You are never wrong. Even when it's obvious.

You'll come up with an excuse rather than just admitting the reality.

god damn you have absolutely no self awareness

SHHHH...don't let my ACTUAL words and meanings get in Strick's way. He was wrong but was incapable of admitting he changed what I said to fit his sophomoric, boorish rant and unfounded, uncalled for personal insult. This has been his MO for years.

What's predictable, sad and disgraceful are the lengths he'll go to change the subject and avoid any responsibility for his words and actions.

bird, thanks for trying, but he's above ever admitting he could be wrong in any dealing with me.

It's not "sad and disgraceful," you wrote they would be "let go" which could mean fired, and you didn't clearly specify that you meant that they'd be set free with out consequence. Also, they'd have no jobs or income to support their families so they'd suffer regardless of not being arrested. He is not wrong that it is uncool to fantasize about ICE raids even if the ultimate outcome of the imagined raid is to hurt Trump. ICE fucking sucks. He did probably over react to your post, but then you over reacted too...Kumbaya man and keep your eyes on the Fuck Trump commonality.

On the subject of ICE sucking, a large scale green house facility that grows house plants for distribution to Walmart and Lowes, etc. in my town fired all their workers that could not on the spot prove citizen yesterday because of rumors that ICE might be making raids in Alabama this week. Dozens of people lost their jobs.

jzbfo7ns_11a37gt_1hc4746.png

jzbfqrbv_1kxc8lo_1hc4746.png

Whoa Trump really going for it today

It's not "sad and disgraceful," you wrote they would be "let go" which could mean fired, and you didn't clearly specify that you meant that they'd be set free with out consequence. Also, they'd have no jobs or income to support their families so they'd suffer regardless of not being arrested. He is not wrong that it is uncool to fantasize about ICE raids even if the ultimate outcome of the imagined raid is to hurt Trump. ICE fucking sucks. He did probably over react to your post, but then you over reacted too...Kumbaya man and keep your eyes on the Fuck Trump commonality.

I reacted properly to being "improperly" insulted. If he had only done this once, there wouldn't have been a problem, but he does this repeatedly and will never admit his mistakes.

At this point it would be hollow but at least a step.

That doesn't change your response or name calling. This has become a reflex with you. You have to be right and draw blood.

What's worse than this is your arrogance and condescension. But refuse to entertain this is a possibility.

You are never wrong. Even when it's obvious.

You'll come up with an excuse rather than just admitting the reality.

PhStrick?

He's proving it again and again...

My bad it's alright for him to create unfounded insults. PHStrickTrump

you're posting style is similar to trump's tweeting style

ICE, do your damn job! And make sure it’s somewhere without internet.

Back