• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Pick 'em and Survivor Fantasy Thread

I've flamed out after the first week in Survivor the last two years. Third time's a charm!

Only 3 left that haven't picked for the first week in Survival. Don't forget!

24 still left, only 6 have bit the dust. Is the safe money on following the Dolphins around this year?

Welp!

Field cut in half this week. Good luck to the 12 that are left!

Man that sucks. I was pulling for someone to go the distance in Survival. Congrats to the 6 that made it to week 10!

Pick'em is still wide open.

It was nice to be in the final 6, but would have liked for them to set it up where we keep fighting 'till there's a lone victor. Maybe make us pick two teams each week and eliminate us faster.

It was nice to be in the final 6, but would have liked for them to set it up where we keep fighting 'till there's a lone victor. Maybe make us pick two teams each week and eliminate us faster.

I agree. It feels like a big letdown. But it was fun going that far - I’ve never gotten past week 2 before!

There might be some possibilities for that next year.

Back