• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Pit Fantasy Football League One - Edarem vs. Wolf in the 'ship

Hard as hell to find mock 20-team drafts online lol.

FantasyPros lets you customize them though, so that's cool.

Who's the dumbass that took Antonio Brown?? Oh yeah, this guy. I even told myself, "Do not take take AB, do not take AB!!"

Sleepy is hoping Brees gets hurt tonight I guess? That was quick for somebody to need to hit the panic QB button.

Feelssuperbadman for Sleepy. Top 5 points and a loss is brutal.

Glad he didnt play John Ross. Pats fucked him over handing the keys to Rex down the stretch

Anyone have someone on waivers you love but don't think you'll get? I'm in the market for a RB if you've got your eye on someone and want to make a trade where I grab him with my #1 waiver wire.

Thank god for the Miami Dolphins

Pickle is my early favorite to take this whole thing

Apparently, starting at QB on my team is a death knell. Foles in week 1 and Siemian this week.
Case Keenum is next.

Hey, I am deep at WR, but could use help elsewhere. Take a look and see if we can do something to help both teams. Thanks,
Ghostsurfer

Hey, I am deep at WR, but could use help elsewhere. Take a look and see if we can do something to help both teams. Thanks,
Ghostsurfer

RB is super shallow this season

Back