• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Pit Fantasy Football League One - Edarem vs. Wolf in the 'ship

RIP Mahomes, RIP my season :(

I've got three healthy QBs (well, one is almost healthy), and I will consider offers on any of them. I'm looking for RB/WRs.

Looking to trade away Brandin Cooks for maybe some TE help.... Or any flex position. Send me offers in game as I don't check PMs on here often

I am open to trade one of my newly minted WR's - AJ Green, DK Metcalf, & Flash Gordon. Wish this was 2015, but am happy to deal for TE help or an upgrade elsewhere.

Looking to trade either Tyreek Hill, Allen Robinson, Calvin Ridley, Terry McLaurin, or Curtis Samuel for a fairly equivalent RB. Send me a PM or trade offer directly.

wake 20 and my team are getting screwed in the match-ups. We are 3rd and 5th in points scored, respectively, and both have 3-7 records. Of course, we are 1st and 2nd in points against.

Is there any way to tell who will have the tiebreaker? Looks like 3 teams will be tied for 8th if tonight goes as predicted.

RIP Mahomes, RIP my season :(

If you started Mahomes (instead of Dwayne Haskins) this weekend, you would have scored 13.02 additional points. That would have given you the victory by 1.33 points and given you an 8-5 record (and I believe a spot in the post-season).

Heh.

Division Leader Tiebreakers
If two or more teams tie for the lead in a division, the following tiebreakers will be used to determine the division winner.
-Division winning percentage.
-Total fantasy points (season total).
-Fantasy points scored in last week's matchup.
-Fantasy points scored in the matchup two weeks prior.
-The comparison continues until the tie is broken or no more weeks remain to compare. At that time, a coin flip will settle the tie.

Wild Card Tiebreakers
If two or more teams tie for a wild-card (non-division leading) position, the following tiebreakers will be used to determine the standings
-Total fantasy points (season total).
-Fantasy points scored in last week's matchup.
-Fantasy points scored in the matchup two weeks prior.
-The comparison continues until the tie is broken or no more weeks remain to compare. At that time, a coin flip will settle the tie.

Division winners:

Edarem (10-3) - Davis
Nonny (10-3) - Kitchen
Disco (8-5) - Poteat
Bern (8-5 with 6-2 division tiebreaker over Satan)

Wildcards:

Oblong (9-4)
Deachawk (8-5)
Satan (8-5)
Youngbuck (7-6 with total points scored tiebreaker over Manning)

Tiebreaking rules

Note: All four division winners will advance to the playoffs & the final four playoff spots will be filled with Wild Card teams. However, all 8 playoff teams will be seeded by overall standings.

#1 seed- Edarem (10-3, 1201 pts)
#2 seed- Nonny (10-3, 1116 pts)
#3 seed- Oblong (9-4, 1175 pts)
#4 seed- Satan (8-5, 1106 pts)
#5 seed- DeacHawk (8-5, 1078 pts)
#6 seed- Disco (8-5, 1075 pts)
#7 seed- Bern (8-5, 1039 pts)
#8 seed- YoungBuck (7-6, 1043 pts)

So, I was out raking leaves and then helped my neighbor. It's 1:02 and didn't bench Fuller. Can I get Jamaal Williams instead as an act of kindness?

My good deed paid off. Watch out Nonny, still a ton of leaves in the yard!

I can't believe I am in the final 4 of my 20 team league and almost dead last in my 8 team league. In that league, I have Brees, Zeke, Kamara, Julio, Tyreek, & Engram. I loved this team in September, but they crapped the bed all season long.

My good deed paid off. Watch out Nonny, still a ton of leaves in the yard!

I can't believe I am in the final 4 of my 20 team league and almost dead last in my 8 team league. In that league, I have Brees, Zeke, Kamara, Julio, Tyreek, & Engram. I loved this team in September, but they crapped the bed all season long.

I'm ready for it. Doing everything I can to survive these late injuries.

Made it to the championship game in back-to-back seasons. Hoping this one works out better than last year.

Good luck, Edarem (kind of).

Back