• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Pit Fantasy Football League One - Edarem vs. Wolf in the 'ship

Screamindemon3

Reaction score
As a wise man once posted - The calendar has turned to August, and that means football. I'll update this post, and the ones below, in the coming weeks. In the interim,

1) JManslow, Edarem, Mike Vick in a box, Wait it's not soccer congratulations on your promotion! Send me your e-mail address via PM or rep and I'll invite you to the big league.

2) Eagles_Legendz, CumberlandDeac, RaleighDeacon, and Doofus; enjoy league 2. Sorry, this isn't Upwards, you get no participation trophy for your performance last year. Jk, we hope to see you back in the big league soon!

3) When does everyone want to draft? I think we did the Wednesday night immediately before the Thursday opener for several years. But last year we switched to the prior Sunday.

League Roster

AnonymousDeac
BarcaDeac
bernbp5
Ghostsurfer
HailToTheDeacons
redwing42
RevDeac06
Screamindemon3
wake20
WakeForest Fan
Wolf1297
YoungBuck95
Wakeforest22890
DeaconPeach
DeacHawk
Satan

Pending promotion confirmation

JManslow
Edarem
Mike Vick in a box
Wait it's not soccer

Relegated to League 2

Eagles_Legendz
CumberlandDeac
RaleighDeacon
Doofus

Lost to Retirement
(None)

Alternate List

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

League Info
-The Draft is date pending
-The top 16 regular season teams will be re-invited to League One for the 2020 season. The bottom 4 regular season managers will be relegated to League 2 and will be replaced by the 4 semi-finalists from League 2. An alternate list will be created from the remaining League 2 playoff teams if it is necessary to replace a team for any reason.

Tiebreaking rules

Note: All four division winners will advance to the playoffs & the final four playoff spots will be filled with Wild Card teams. However, all 8 playoff teams will be seeded by overall standings.

Division Leader Tiebreakers
If two or more teams tie for the lead in a division, the following tiebreakers will be used to determine the division winner.
-Division winning percentage.
-Total fantasy points (season total).
-Fantasy points scored in last week's matchup.
-Fantasy points scored in the matchup two weeks prior.
-The comparison continues until the tie is broken or no more weeks remain to compare. At that time, a coin flip will settle the tie.

Wild Card Tiebreakers
If two or more teams tie for a wild-card (non-division leading) position, the following tiebreakers will be used to determine the standings
-Total fantasy points (season total).
-Fantasy points scored in last week's matchup.
-Fantasy points scored in the matchup two weeks prior.
-The comparison continues until the tie is broken or no more weeks remain to compare. At that time, a coin flip will settle the tie.

Last edited:
Season 9 (2018) Champion: Screamindemon3, 2nd: AnonymousDeac, 3rd: YoungBuck95
Season 8 (2017) Champion: HailToTheDeacons, 2nd: wake20, 3rd: WakeForest Fan
Season 7 (2016) Champion: HailToTheDeacons, 2nd: slothrop, 3rd: YoungBuck95
Season 6 (2015) Champion: bernpb5, 2nd: Screamindemon3, 3rd: JamesSokolove
Season 5 (2014) Champion: slothrop, 2nd: Raleigh, 3rd: ScreaminDemon3
Season 4 (2013) Champion: RollTheQuad06, 2nd: AnonymousDeac, 3rd: Eagles_Legendz
Season 3 (2012) Champion: RaleighDeacon, 2nd: SteelCityDeac, 3rd: ThinkingWithMyDeac
Season 2 (2011) Champion: BillBrasky, 2nd: bernbp5, 3rd: wakeforest22890
Season 1 (2010) Champion: HailToTheDeacons, 2nd ILDeac, 3rd: WFUWaldo

Last edited:
Davis
1) Screamindemon3
8) Wolf1297
9) WakeForestFan
16) Ederam (Promotion #2)
20) Sleepy (Promotion #6)

Kitchin
2) Nonny
7) Deakhawk
10) Redwing
15) JManslow (Promotion #1)
19) OblongPickle (Promotion #5)

Poteat
3) YoungBuck
6) Numbers
11) GhostSurfer
14) Wake20
18) AssenioDeTortugas (Promotion #4)

Taylor
4) Barca
5) Satan
12) DeaconPeach
13) Bernbp5
17) Deac6 (Promotion #3)

Last edited:
9/2, 9/3 or 9/4 (preferred) if we are waiting until right before the season. But I'll make anything work.

Can we move the playoffs up a week this year? Week 17 is normally a struggle.

Also, 3rd place in 2018 was your’s truly, not xxx (whoever that is).

Can we move the playoffs up a week this year? Week 17 is normally a struggle.

Also, 3rd place in 2018 was your’s truly, not xxx (whoever that is).

That was "I'm busy at work and need to go back and look up who finished 3rd". Thanks for letting me know, will update now.

I have always been a fan of week 16 finals, but will obviously go with the majority here. If there is enough traction, we could vote.

That was "I'm busy at work and need to go back and look up who finished 3rd". Thanks for letting me know, will update now.

I have always been a fan of week 16 finals, but will obviously go with the majority here. If there is enough traction, we could vote.

I think there was a lengthy discussion in the 2018 thread and, IIRC, everybody seemed to be in favor. I don’t feel like digging through that thread right now but may try to do so soon.

I'm fine with ending on Week 16! Also, Labor Day weekend 8/30 Wake Game! 8/31-9/2 is no good for me : ( I prefer 9/3 or 9/4 or a weeknight the week before season starts.

I'll reach out to anyone else that hasn't voted laster this evening and confirm we have a majority. Will also adjust all the settings accordingly. Thanks!

I’m fine with a draft whenever. I work nights and I’m generally off Wednesday and Thursday but I can make anything work.

Manslow barely beat me out last year. Where is league two?

Back