• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Pit Fantasy Football League One - Edarem vs. Wolf in the 'ship

all good. I have another draft starting simultaneously. that one was sorta thrown together at the last minute because the league manager didn't contact our league about a draft until yesterday and said we might have to wait to start our league in week 2, but turns out we're gonna squeeze it in tonight.

I think I want to be like the 10th overall pick but I'm not sure

Yes gracias, SD3. Whenever we bring mafia back from the dead for the 5th time, I promise to be very kind to you.

2020 Pit Fantasy Football League One - Welcome Ph, Mr. and Mrs. iodeac

Can i play?

I took over your team. You can have it back if SD3 wants to set it up. The draft is at 8:30.

Wow so Mrs I/O is 2nd? Shit is rigged yo

OGB house rule: CMC can not be drafted until 7th pick or later

Thanks for obliging

I do not know how to feel about drafting last. I get back to back but then wait 39 picks? Hmm

If the season gets cancelled, we go by draft grades, right?

Oops, completely forgot about this and didn't even change my ranks. Gonna need to hit the waivers before Sunday. Got myself quite the uphill battle this year.

I autodrafted a few picks since I was doing another draft at the time, and I like how one of the people I picked is on the COVID exempt list. Thanks for having him available, Yahoo.

Mrs I/O gets a B, I got a D+ but that's why you (they) play the game

Mrs I/O gets a B, I got a D+ but that's why you (they) play the game

I thought I had a really good draft and got a B- but am also projected to go 9-4 and make the playoffs so I don't really understand Yahoo's grading algorithm. Oh well, the back half is just a total crapshoot so who knows.

It wouldn't let me adjust the schedule like last year so I switched us up to a single division table instead of 4 divisions. Everyone will play 13 regular season games with the top 8 in the league advancing to single elimination playoffs. There are no repeat games in the regular season, so the max you can play a team is once.

Sorry if you were a big fan of divisions. For some reason, it wouldn't let me adjust the schedule to have 8 division games and 5 out of division games like years past. This left the schedule very uneven with some teams playing more division games than others. IDK, I think it was because the week 1 schedule is "locked in" and cant be adjusted.

It wouldn't let me adjust the schedule like last year so I switched us up to a single division table instead of 4 divisions. Everyone will play 13 regular season games with the top 8 in the league advancing to single elimination playoffs. There are no repeat games in the regular season, so the max you can play a team is once.

Sorry if you were a big fan of divisions. For some reason, it wouldn't let me adjust the schedule to have 8 division games and 5 out of division games like years past. This left the schedule very uneven with some teams playing more division games than others. IDK, I think it was because the week 1 schedule is "locked in" and cant be adjusted.

ESPN lets you...

:couch:

Back