• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Pit Fantasy Football League One - Edarem vs. Wolf in the 'ship

I am Manning’s Miracles if you didn’t already know from the write ups. I am a KU double alum and hardcore KU basketball fan so you’re welcome for Danny and all the success he brought you.

I am Manning’s Miracles if you didn’t already know from the write ups. I am a KU double alum and hardcore KU basketball fan so you’re welcome for Danny and all the success he brought you.

Sooooo, you were the "insider" in Wellman's ear. You must really hate us Wake fans. Now, I need to find out who, among us, brought in Bzzzdick

I finally found a starting QB to fill-in, too bad the rest of my team is letting me down. With Tee Higgins likely to lose a lotta value really need Chris Carson back.

Hope all of you took my advice and bet the Cowboys

Figured Bridgewater would start and picked up Will Grier assuming he would play as backup, then lo and behold he's out for the game and Walker gets the start. With Walker I probably win this week.

Barca I hope this picture haunts your dreams from now until eternity. I hate fantasy football. Empanadas y Arepas out.
5de55ade64106e133c761d5d8bf9aa81.jpg

Ha. I picked Walker up on Friday I think. If it’s any justification I’m prob gonna lose.

I hate everything. Literally if the Chiefs throw instead of give CEH a dead run for -4 yards and never let him touch it again, I win. I hate fantasy football SO MUCH.

Wow, that was a nail biter of a matchup! :eek:
*Stat correction has entered the chat*

Seriously I think once I lost a matchup because of a stat correction applied the next day. Not fun

I don’t know if I will have a chance to do a write up for this week because of work + holidays, but I will try to at least get the stats done

I hate everything. Literally if the Chiefs throw instead of give CEH a dead run for -4 yards and never let him touch it again, I win. I hate fantasy football SO MUCH.

Enhsmi7UYAAnFu1

If misery loves company, you might appreciate that someone was going to win $7,000 on his parlay until Mahomes kneeled twice at the end of the game and his rushing yardage dropped from 18 yards to 16 yards. The last kneel happened after Gruden called a pointless timeout. Ouch.

Well, that was a letdown! Still fun to see Kendall in the NFL and trying to make some plays. I wish they would've let him throw a few deep balls and see if his speedy receivers could have made a play.

Back