• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k20 - Watson/Adams - Gibson/Bailey ('20) & James ('21) Gone

At this point, I'm worried more about UK than UNC or Duke. If he does stay in ACC country then I really like our chances...IF, and a BIG if, his AAU coach doesn't black ball us.

No one saw the deep family ties to Wake in that one. Who would've thought his godmother/adoptive mother was a double Deac?

This guy is a once in a generation talent.

Possible better even than Giles. The possibility of a 14-15 win season is real.

Not surprising given the fact that Manning has now built a top 25 program with this new recruiting class.

Eboni Bates is taking seven courses online and should be eligible to play for the Deacs by mid-January.

Not directly Wake related but Chad Myers has been named as head coach of the post-graduate team at the IMG Academy. Myers formerly was an assistant for Keatts at Hargrave. Time will tell if a pipeline develops between IMG and NCSU.

Is it possible to get details on who you all are talking about?

There is really only one guy this could apply to.

I will not say the name until the ink is dry, but think of a more athletic Tim Duncan with Harden's jumper and Chris Paul's handles.

not sure what cade cunningham sees in Wake, but i'll take it

The whole PM bit is tired and not funny. My opinion.

Agree that the PM thing is dumb and unoriginal at this point.

Also realize that stating this opinion will probably just cause it to get worse.

4 Star. Solid offers. Ok.

Until we have something to talk about, cheap laughs is all we got.

Back