• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k20 - Watson/Adams - Gibson/Bailey ('20) & James ('21) Gone

Agreed. Watson Jr. and Gibson have upside and are upward trending. Digimon Adventure was another dud recruiting job by Woodberry, who gets an F-minus on ability to spot and recruit talent.

I disagree. Head coach ultimately picks the talent and proffers the offer. Woodberry would have been instructed to f/u. He did and got the kid signed. A+ for him in this particular instance. That's like giving a student on F on his book report because the teacher assigned a shitty book.

Wonder if Jamal, Sr remembers that Randolph was on the WF team that lost by 34 in the NCAAT in the Sweet 16 in Charlotte Coliseum.

We only lost by 34? We were down 36-4 after 8 minutes. What a Butleresque nightmare.

I disagree. Head coach ultimately picks the talent and proffers the offer. Woodberry would have been instructed to f/u. He did and got the kid signed. A+ for him in this particular instance. That's like giving a student on F on his book report because the teacher assigned a shitty book.

Assistant coaches mainly do the recruiting, not head coaches.

It is more like the teacher allowing the kid to pick the book. A book report on " The Cat in the Hat" gets lower marks than one on "War and Peace."

Danny wants to get in the 6'4 and under league...or maybe even the 6' and under league..

Yeah, I'm just puzzled. We have a massive hole for paint touches and that should be Manning's clearest recruiting advantages.

We have three bigs coming in this year. Between the two classes, we have 2 PG, one CG, and 4 bigs. I'm counting Massoud as a stretch PF.

Speaking of Massoud, Les saw a practice recently and was blown away by him. He was hitting shots from everywhere. He was shocked by how well he played. Could be a real impact player.

God I hope so. We need one bad on this team.

Speaking of Massoud, Les saw a practice recently and was blown away by him. He was hitting shots from everywhere. He was shocked by how well he played. Could be a real impact player.

Someone grab Danny's beer again. He's got work to do.

Back