• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k20 - Watson/Adams - Gibson/Bailey ('20) & James ('21) Gone

I said something similar months ago and got shit for it - I suppose because a lot of us want us to suck so bad next year that even the idea of frosh gold is off-putting. Not sure. We should be okay on regime change even if Massoud is gold. He'll be a frosh and we have yet to see Manning coach himself out of a paper bag.
You saw him practice months ago? You do realize there's a difference in your speculation based on some YouTube highlights and Les' far more educated opinion, right?

Last edited:
The legend of Ismael continues to grow as Les has an interview up with Andrien White. White is very positive about his overall game and says he expects him to be one of the top shooters in the conference this season and beyond. Can’t wait to see Ismael play and assess his capabilities myself.

Not discounting the info you provided in the PM Creamy but I'm not sure we are in the driver's seat for his commitment unless they can secure it before the season starts and even then fending off the bluebloods will be difficult. Its nice that they got the official scheduled for the weekend of the UNC FB game though.

Not discounting the info you provided in the PM Creamy but I'm not sure we are in the driver's seat for his commitment unless they can secure it before the season starts and even then fending off the bluebloods will be difficult. Its nice that they got the official scheduled for the weekend of the UNC FB game though.

At this point, I'm worried more about UK than UNC or Duke. If he does stay in ACC country then I really like our chances...IF, and a BIG if, his AAU coach doesn't black ball us.

Back