• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k20 - Watson/Adams - Gibson/Bailey ('20) & James ('21) Gone

The chances of Rex Walters still being employed by wfu in 2022 is.......slim

Gunner Walters... Class of 2022!

With a name like Gunner, you'd better be a shooter.

Through January, was averaging 9 points, 3 rebounds, 5 assists per game as a freshman. Team finished with a 20-3 record, losing in the district semifinals of the MHSAA Division 1 tournament (schools with the largest enrollment).

Walk on? LOL. Gonna get a ‘ship.

So are we at the point where we pull for awful losses early in the season so maybe, just maybe, he gets canned? Or do we pull for the Deacs? I honestly don't know.

So are we at the point where we pull for awful losses early in the season so maybe, just maybe, he gets canned? Or do we pull for the Deacs? I honestly don't know.

If Manning was going to get fired for losing, it would have happened by now.

I am pulling for record setting number of losses by record setting margins.

Could be the first enjoyable Wake basketball season in 10 years.

I am pulling for record setting number of losses by record setting margins.

Could be the first enjoyable Wake basketball season in 10 years.

Scorched earth! A (Wake) Forest needs to burn so that it can be renewed. Burn it all down!!!

But it’s already been scorched. Twice.

I’ll be rooting for the Deacs and hoping against hope that they have a ton of success this year... Until they don’t and I’m miserable again.

So probably by mid-November.

Agree that we’d have to be terribad for a mid-season firing.

Another option is to just not care at this point. Brutal losses and record bad seasons haven't done anything so what will? Just enjoy your newfound free time until WF finally gets a new coach in something like 1 to 37 years.

I’ll be rooting for the Deacs and hoping against hope that they have a ton of success this year... Until they don’t and I’m miserable again.

So probably by mid-November.

Agree that we’d have to be terribad for a mid-season firing.

We were pretty fucking terribad at the beginning of 2017/18 season and Manning got $20+million extension. There is zero correlation between winning and rewards.

Back