• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k20 - Watson/Adams - Gibson/Bailey ('20) & James ('21) Gone

You can't possibly be this stupid. can you?

I gave specific criteria. Your examples met NONE of them.

They are absolutely relevant to your premise that they stayed because they liked Wake.

BTW, it's not just me. It's basically everyone on the Conor thread who thinks you are a moron.

TOUCHE!

Embarrassing showing by our fans tonight.

Disagree 100%. Crowd noise was a factor. UL brought maybe 1k people in red. 24k with no students, huge fair crowd, first great fall weather weekend. Pitt BC and Miami can be embarrassed of their home crowds, not Wake.

Disagree 100%. Crowd noise was a factor. UL brought maybe 1k people in red. 24k with no students, huge fair crowd, first great fall weather weekend. Pitt BC and Miami can be embarrassed of their home crowds, not Wake.

Decent showing considering no students. Embassing part is there were probably 2000 in the stands at the end of game. It would be nice to see at some point in my lifetime the city of Winston-salem and Forsyth County supporting their home team. Also considering Wake is the #1 employer in the City and County.

Agreed for the most part. I was actually impressed toward the end of the game when the few folks left at the game actually made a decent amount of noise(for Wake). The part I don't get is why so many people leave the damn game before it's over. It happened at the Utah St. game as well.

DREAM ON. At least our stands don't look as bad as Dooks.

Last edited:
I think TV coverage may affect schools like Wake and Duke more.....just a guess....

Agreed for the most part. I was actually impressed toward the end of the game when the few folks left at the game actually made a decent amount of noise(for Wake). The part I don't get is why so many people leave the damn game before it's over. It happened at the Utah St. game as well.

Night games. People with kids and older people with early bedtimes.

Very few people have ever been more appropriately named than Luke De Cock.

Last edited:

It was closing in on 4 hrs, with just 6+ mins to go when we "closed it" to a 21 deficit and didn't get the onsides. Proud of the comeback but if UL QB kneels after getting the 1st on 4th&1, they run out the clock and win by 3.

Obviously not WF-hoop recruiting related, but FSU landed top 10 2020 F Scottie Barnes. Barnes picked FSU over KY among many others. Leonard Hamilton who is now 71 continues to get it done.

Obviously not WF-hoop recruiting related, but FSU landed top 10 2020 F Scottie Barnes. Barnes picked FSU over KY among many others. Leonard Hamilton who is now 71 continues to get it done.

Signed deal with the devil. Dude looks 53

I heard a rumor that there was a quasi 'midnight madness' or something last week....true ?

I heard a rumor that there was a quasi 'midnight madness' or something last week....true ?
Yeah. It was late afternoon. 50-75 people showed up from the photos I've seen. Some dude I don't know had a cool dunk and we announced the "official" DJ of Wake Forest sports. Good times were had by a few.

Back