• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k20 - Watson/Adams - Gibson/Bailey ('20) & James ('21) Gone

This entire staff can really recruit their tails off. Tough to beat out Boston University when you’re a school in the ACC.

Amazing! Congrats to the staff on finding another commitment. This staff is relentless.

1.jpg

back to the buzz era of recruiting: good students, good character, meh basketball players.

Can someone do a lot of these kids the favor of completing the transfer portal paper work for end of year when Danny boy is fired and we can get these scrubs on their way to help smooth the way for our next coach so he isn't coaching a YMCA team?

The Fantastic Four!!!

What worries me about this is we have two or three guys that would be a much better pick upcoming on an official visit. SO hopefully we have more scholarships. The guard out of Miami would be a great pick up.

Danny Manny is ensuring that WF continues to remain in purgatory after this season no matter what. Either he remains as the head coach next season and there is no chance of having a talented enough team to overcome his awful coaching OR a new coach will be saddled with a bunch of non-ACC level players for at least a year or two.

Adams looks like the second coming of Charlie Scott on his videos. Doesn’t correlate with his non-ranking. Head scratcher.

Adams looks like the second coming of Charlie Scott on his videos. Doesn’t correlate with his non-ranking. Head scratcher.

I agree. His videos are way better than I was expecting. And he does haev a bit of that old school finger roll to his game. I'm surprised he's unrated.

I agree. His videos are way better than I was expecting. And he does haev a bit of that old school finger roll to his game. I'm surprised he's unrated.

Just a matter of time before he gets to WF star bump.

Back