• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Wins for Wake Forest Football 2019 ?

How Many Wins for Wake Forest Football in 2019 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Optimistic crew here. 8 wins tied for the lead. All those boner pills are draining the blood from your brains.

Feeling optimistic since I have yet to see any warts on this team.

That Clemson games decides who gets to play Alabama for the National Championship.

Schedule:

August 30-Utah State (Friday) L

September 6- @Rice (Friday) W

September 13-North Carolina (Friday, NOT a conference game) W

September 21- Elon W

September 28- @Boston College W

October 12- Louisville W

October 19- Florida State W

November 2- NC State L

November 9- @Virginia Tech W

November 16- @Clemson L

November 23- Duke W

November 30- @Syracuse W

We get to 9-3 in a strange way. Let's go!!!

surprised to see so many people predicting a win over FSU. I guess as a 90's Deac I'm just too traumatized by all the blowouts I witnessed to predict a win in that game.

Went with 7-5. I don't think we will struggle putting up points. Defense is the huge question.

If Hemphill has overhauled an abysmal defense in the off-season??? I don't think 8 or 9 wins is out of the realm of possibility.

Over the course of the season, Wake's defense was roughly average last year. It was a very solid group over the last half of the season and vastly improved. That bodes well.

went 7 wins

i am usually surprised by one

Optimistic crew here. 8 wins tied for the lead. All those boner pills are draining the blood from your brains.

You have got to be the worst Wake fan in the world. What's wrong with optimism. We return experienced QBs we didn't have last year. We have a solid experienced oline. Great wrs even without Dortch. A 1000yd rusher and youth emerging. We are healthy for the most part at lb and in the secondary and return experience. Basham is a beast. Allen is going to finally emerge. McCollum is going to be a beast. We have an excellent young kicker and a great punter. Everyone has the right to be excited. And to top all off our schedule is much easier this year and I'd say most of the ACC teams we play are worse outside of Syracuse and Clemson and we won 7 games last year with a shitty DC for half of them.

Schedule sets up real nice. All 3 of the Big Four schools at home. Only one game we can't win. Stay healthy and I see 8.

Pitt probably had Clemson marked as a can't win going into 2016. Just sayin

Put me in the build a statue group. There are few guaranteed wins, but also few near certain losses. Good QBs and good O-line guys put me on the side of Wake winning a bunch of games. Like at Syracuse a few years back, I see this offense able to score a lot of points on almost any team not named Clemson. I like this Wake team in 40 or 50 point shootouts.

As I said earlier, I’m feeling optimistic this year... But I’d expect us to lose at least one game that we shouldn’t (Utah St, UNC, Duke, Louisville) and win at least one that would be an upset (FSU, @BC, @Cuse, @VT).

Back