• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Wants to Buy Greenland

Between climate change and the inevitable conflicts conservatives tend to instigate, Greenland does hold strategic value.

aka: If you're going to do something dumb, it's better to know it in advance so you can prepare.

Last edited:
I would love to know what Donald's opening offer would be

Would he actually have the US Government pay Denmark, or just refuse to cough up the money at the last minute and make new demands instead? He does that in his own businesses a good deal of the time, apparently.

I’ll give you $20 if Donald Trump knew a thing about Greenland a year ago. Kudos to Denmark for treating this farce as the joke it is and I’m glad for their sake that Trump will not be visiting. It must be exhausting faking admiration for this jackoff in a state visit.

If Greenland could be obtained for a reasonable price, then the illegals could be sent there to colonize it. This would also allow ICE to live up to its name.

There’s also a 90% chance that the whole thing including the revoked state visit was entirely fabricated to get people to stop talking about Epstein. Which has happened.

If Greenland could be obtained for a reasonable price, then the illegals could be sent there to colonize it. This would also allow ICE to live up to its name.

I’ll give you $20 if Donald Trump knew a thing about Greenland a year ago. Kudos to Denmark for treating this farce as the joke it is and I’m glad for their sake that Trump will not be visiting. It must be exhausting faking admiration for this jackoff in a state visit.

Admiration? How about just basic cordiality?

Admiration? How about just basic cordiality?

Yeah, if there is one word I'd use to describe Trump, it's cordial.

Obama on the other hand...what an asshole.

Last edited:
Yeah, if there is one word I'd use to describe Trump, it's cordial.

Obama on the other hand...what an asshole. ]

I wasn’t referring to Trump, other than how hard it would be for a host country like Denmark to fake even basic cordiality when he makes a state visit. Not sure where the Obama reference came from at all. Other than the fact that they are both boomers, which seems to have become a very popular posting theme on this thread.

I thought you were saying Denmark should be cordial and welcome Trump. My bad.

The Obama posts were more just for my own sanity to remember what being presidential and cordial at the same time looks like.

He’s as welcome at serious state events as Al Czervik was at Bushwood. Now there’s a boomer reference for ya!

Am I the only person cynical enough to think Trump wants to acquire Greenland so he can suppress/fudge glacial melt data in favor of his anti-climate change agenda?

Too complex

Way too complex.

PSA had a good explanation. Trump is a real estate guy. No president has had a major land acquisition in awhile. He thinks adding Greenland would enhance his legacy.

Way too complex. Didn’t he apply to raise his protective wall for his Scottish golf course due to “climate change”, in the permit?

Back