• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Network availability

Streaming ACCN on ESPN app as of 11:00am ET on Tuesday - I am a Spectrum (non-legacy sub) customer located in ACC footprint.

I would be interested to learn if a legacy Time Warner Cable customer that hasn't upgraded to a Spectrum bundle is able to stream.

I can stream ACCN even though I can't watch it at home. I did switch to Spectrum, though, just none of my old equipment works for ACCN.

Better do it quick then, because that means the shitstorm will begin on Thursday. Clemson’s fanbase is a bit larger than ours.

LOL.

I am going to check online around 7:30 pm for videos of Clemson fans sitting down to watch the game, then yelling at ESPN (or ESPN2) for not having the game on. I suspect at least 5% of CU fans are too busy to realize, or haven't bothered to check, it's not on "regular TV."

Especially retirees.

Yes Thursday night will be a get your popcorn ready moment when plenty of Clemson fans either realize a) their provider doesn’t get ACCN and they haven’t been paying attention or b) that all streaming issues haven’t been smoothed out.

Maybe we can learn something from their issues and or the ACCN will fix the issues quickly. Regardless Thursday night should be fun. I’m just gonna go to a bar with directv to catch the game this Friday.

Check and see if you can stream on ESPN app now.

I cannot. It asks me if I want to use my Spectrum subscription to watch it (which again, they are calling Spectrum for this but TWC when they want to fuck me), and then when I say Yes it says that ACCN is not included in my Spectrum system.

I cannot. It asks me if I want to use my Spectrum subscription to watch it (which again, they are calling Spectrum for this but TWC when they want to fuck me), and then when I say Yes it says that ACCN is not included in my Spectrum system.

Yikes - that's no good.

Streaming ACCN on ESPN app as of 11:00am ET on Tuesday - I am a Spectrum (non-legacy sub) customer located in ACC footprint.

I would be interested to learn if a legacy Time Warner Cable customer that hasn't upgraded to a Spectrum bundle is able to stream.

Just tried the ESPN app again and hallelujah, ACCN is coming through. Don’t know if my bitching to Verizon paid dividends or if all parties have worked out the glitches. Whatever the case, it’s working (for now)...

Still not working for this DirecTV subscriber.

Still not working for this DirecTV subscriber.

Yikes. I am out of town until at least Thursday and haven't even thought to check yet. May be some made Tigers, Deac's and Wolfpackers at the end of the week....

I just checked and I can stream it on my phone on the ESPN App - I'm a former Time Warner customer that was converted to a Spectrum customer and hasn't changed subscriptions since. I'll have to check when I get home whether it works on my TV.

Uverse gave the same crap line that negotiations should be complete any day and to hang tight. I'm not hanging tight much longer.

Called today and xfinity said they weren’t aware of any plans to get ACCN but were still negotiating. I said great see ya.

how does DirecTV have it but Uverse doesn't? it's the same damn company.

Saving over 100 bucks with YTTV and just cable. Would have any other cable if possible but for an apartment in Boston that’s the option if you can’t toss up a satellite.

Uverse gave the same crap line that negotiations should be complete any day and to hang tight. I'm not hanging tight much longer.

Ah, the old "string 'em along until they have too much time invested or no options left to change, tactic"

Saving over 100 bucks with YTTV and just cable. Would have any other cable if possible but for an apartment in Boston that’s the option if you can’t toss up a satellite.

Boston is an ACC town for gosh sakes.

Surprised you're saving that much. Sticking with Xfinity for Internet? Did you have a lot of cable channels with your former package?

I ask as I've contemplated the same but it seems if you quit a cable/Internet bundle with them then they just jack up the Internet rates if you're doing that solo

Back