• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Network availability

I have DirecTV now and I’m eligible.

I signed up for the Hulu trial, but the ACC Network app just started working. ACC Network is also listed on my online channel guide but has not yet appeared on my TV. Spectrum.

10 min before kickoff and they aren’t talking about our game on The Huddle yet.

I signed up for the Hulu trial, but the ACC Network app just started working. ACC Network is also listed on my online channel guide but has not yet appeared on my TV. Spectrum.

Same thing for me. It is listed when I enter my zip code on Spectrum.com under the channel lineup (under the package I have) but you can't tune the TV to the channel (388 here in Maine).

I am hopeful I can stream on the ESPN app on my xbox. I was able to stream the Clemson game last night.

I’m sure SECN announcers do the same if some rando school is playing Kentucky or Vandy

Man I had to frantically sign up for my free trial on YouTube TV. Figured I’d keep spectrum through this week because I wanted ACCN guaranteed for this game but then found out my cable package didn’t carry it. Stupid.

Man I had to frantically sign up for my free trial on YouTube TV. Figured I’d keep spectrum through this week because I wanted ACCN guaranteed for this game but then found out my cable package didn’t carry it. Stupid.

If you want all of the Sports, pay the extra $10 for the Sports tier and quit bitching.

I’m pretty frustrated with Spectrum.

On my channel guide it has the accn listed. Selecting it brings up a screen stating to call a number to access this channel. Called the number. Recording with endless unhelpful menu options. At some point a recording asked if I was calling about the accn and I thought “yes” I’m getting somewhere! But when I indicated that “yes” that’s what i was calling about, the next thing was a question asking me if my problem had been addressed by the last message. WTF? I chose “yes” and they went on to ask then if I had any other problems...😡

So...I called again and could not get the automated crap to get anything done and finally got a person. She explained to me that my account is a “legacy” Time Warner account and not a real/actual Spectrum account and the accn was only available to real/actual Spectrum accounts and not “legacy” TWC accounts. Ok—so what’s involved in switching to a real/actual Spectrum account? New package and some equipment exchange—but I’d need to talk to a “sales” person to make it happen. So she transferred me to “sales” and I’m left on hold with muzak for twenty minutes before I just hung up.

Ok—they may finally drive me to AT&T.

There must be an easier way to access the damn accn.

On my channel guide it has the accn listed. Selecting it brings up a screen stating to call a number to access this channel. Called the number. Recording with endless unhelpful menu options. At some point a recording asked if I was calling about the accn and I thought “yes” I’m getting somewhere! But when I indicated that “yes” that’s what i was calling about, the next thing was a question asking me if my problem had been addressed by the last message. WTF? I chose “yes” and they went on to ask then if I had any other problems...😡

So...I called again and could not get the automated crap to get anything done and finally got a person. She explained to me that my account is a “legacy” Time Warner account and not a real/actual Spectrum account and the accn was only available to real/actual Spectrum accounts and not “legacy” TWC accounts. Ok—so what’s involved in switching to a real/actual Spectrum account? New package and some equipment exchange—but I’d need to talk to a “sales” person to make it happen. So she transferred me to “sales” and I’m left on hold with muzak for twenty minutes before I just hung up.

They let you keep your TWC plan for over 3 yrs. Actually cheaper for many to change. Have you updated your phone's software in 3 yrs? Go ahead and try Satellite or UVerse. You will come crawling back to the cable gods.

I’m happy to change to a true Spectrum plan—realistically it could be cheaper as they’ve jacked up the price quite a bit in the last year.

But it shouldn’t be so difficult to accomplish, imo. Adding the accn or redoing my whole plan. Definitely Spectrum customer service is significantly worse than what I used to get with twc.

They let you keep your TWC plan for over 3 yrs. Actually cheaper for many to change. Have you updated your phone's software in 3 yrs? Go ahead and try Satellite or UVerse. You will come crawling back to the cable gods.

Uverse does not have ACCN.

I don't foresee going back to cable. Saved money cutting the cord and the sports package is as good, if not better, than it was before. Only reason we still use the cable company at all is for the internet which they essentially have a monopoly on.

Yes, it’s called Hulu.

I have WF tagged as one of my teams so it automatically records the games, plus I have ACCN tagged as one of my favorite networks.

I pay about $100 less each month for an infinitely better experience. (I just use Spectrum for local channels and internet.)

I’m happy to change to a true Spectrum plan—realistically it could be cheaper as they’ve jacked up the price quite a bit in the last year.

But it shouldn’t be so difficult to accomplish, imo. Adding the accn or redoing my whole plan. Definitely Spectrum customer service is significantly worse than what I used to get with twc.

Yeah read my posts above - exact same situation. You just have to keep going up the chain but they can do it remotely without any equipment exchange (the TWC equipment is better bc Spectrum doesn't offer whole house DVRs for some asinine reason). But yeah it took like an hour on the phone to find someone who knew what they were doing well enough to do it.

Back