• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Network availability

Streaming ACCN on ESPN app as of 11:00am ET on Tuesday - I am a Spectrum (non-legacy sub) customer located in ACC footprint.

I would be interested to learn if a legacy Time Warner Cable customer that hasn't upgraded to a Spectrum bundle is able to stream.

No.

Uverse does not have ACCN.

Yeah read my posts above - exact same situation. You just have to keep going up the chain but they can do it remotely without any equipment exchange (the TWC equipment is better bc Spectrum doesn't offer whole house DVRs for some asinine reason). But yeah it took like an hour on the phone to find someone who knew what they were doing well enough to do it.

Yep, didn’t see accn on uverse when I looked yesterday.

Also not available via Apple TV—except by espn app IF I can get the Spectrum crap worked out.

Thx 2&2–I went back and read the earlier pages now. I’ll probably try calling them again when I have an hour or more to dicker around with this stuff.

Pretty frustrating they make everything so damn hard.

Yep, didn’t see accn on uverse when I looked yesterday.

Also not available via Apple TV—except by espn app IF I can get the Spectrum crap worked out.

Thx 2&2–I went back and read the earlier pages now. I’ll probably try calling them again when I have an hour or more to dicker around with this stuff.

Pretty frustrating they make everything so damn hard.

After spending about 2 hrs on the phone over 3 calls and still not getting ACCN, I went to a local Spectrum store and got set up in 20 minutes for $25 less/mo. The phone people are clueless and try to force you into a package that is more expensive. Ask for Spectrum select plus Tier 1 and Tier 2(if you want all these channels) and it's $32 cheaper that the Triple Play Gold package they tried to sell me.

This network has a garbage sales dept. I could have sold more ads in my sleep than these miserable fucks.

It’s basically ESPNU-ACC.

After spending about 2 hrs on the phone over 3 calls and still not getting ACCN, I went to a local Spectrum store and got set up in 20 minutes for $25 less/mo. The phone people are clueless and try to force you into a package that is more expensive. Ask for Spectrum select plus Tier 1 and Tier 2(if you want all these channels) and it's $32 cheaper that the Triple Play Gold package they tried to sell me.

Thx—I certainly have found calling them to be infuriating.

Will try going in when I am able.

So I got my cable switched to Spectrum plan last night and watching Packer and Durham this morning. I would not have recognized Mark Packer, lol!!!

Someone reported a few days ago that AT&T was in arbitration to determine ACCN price by 9/15/19. We'll see.
I have an unusual situation. A change several days ago, I now get some ACCN on my UVerse app on my IPhone and Ipad but nothing on my TV box/dvr with UVerse. The programs on Phone &pad are 5 channels of W Soccer and/or Vollyball but no football, etc. I hope this means the big stuff is coming soon. Watching the WF women vs VCU right now. 0-0. 13 minutes remain.

So I got my cable switched to Spectrum plan last night and watching Packer and Durham this morning. I would not have recognized Mark Packer, lol!!!

LOL, if he lost 40 lbs. and had more hair, he'd look just like his Dad!

Yeah, and he's looked exactly the same for the past 25 years.

Did you have to upgrade equipment?
Should I take my DVR with me when I go to the Spectrum store?

Did you have to upgrade equipment?
Should I take my DVR with me when I go to the Spectrum store?

My old TWC DVR did not need to be replaced, just my digital adapters. And yes, take your digital adapters, because Spectrum does not use those. They will give you cable boxes instead,

FYI, when I unhooked and took all my equipment to Spectrum to exchange for completely new equipment per the instructions I was given on the phone, the person at Spectrum said I did not need to get a new DVR and modem, I only needed to switch out the old digital receiver boxes. He said he didn't know why they were telling people they had to switch out everything.

Back