• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Network availability

I'm watching the launch, it's going to be a 2 hour circle jerk of Duke and UNC chodes. I already kind of hate this channel.

It will be gold to watch the talking heads after we smoke UNC and Duke this fall.

Because I was a Time-Warner customer it was not included in my package...I will have to switch to one of their packages. It better not be extra because I am paying an outrageous amount as is.:willynilly:

I tried to use the espn app to watch some of temple-Wake women’s soccer since it’s listed as on ACC Network. However, got an error message saying the ACC Network is currently unavailable on the ESPN app.

If they don’t fix the problem by next Thursday, there are going to be many pissed off people across the ACC for this clusterfuck.

Because I was a Time-Warner customer it was not included in my package...I will have to switch to one of their packages. It better not be extra because I am paying an outrageous amount as is.:willynilly:
I was surprised by this as well as I thought I had read it would not cost extra. Better be available on espn app as there is no way I'm paying $15/month for the upgraded sports pack or whatever it is

I'm digging the launch so far. I know ESPN headquarters is in Bristol but was it absolutely necessary for that to be the home of the ACC network

I switched from a TWC package to a Spectrum package and my bill went down. I got much faster internet, basically the same channels, HBO/Showtime included in the TV lineup, and actual cable boxes for each TV vs the digital converters I used in the past for the secondary sets. The ACC Network is part of the base channel package.

Last edited:
I just spoke with a representative who said that ACCN and NFL Network/RedZone would be available within the next week on Uverse. Very good to hear.

I found a reddit thread where people have been documenting that line for two months (for the NFL network).

I tried to use the espn app to watch some of temple-Wake women’s soccer since it’s listed as on ACC Network. However, got an error message saying the ACC Network is currently unavailable on the ESPN app.

If they don’t fix the problem by next Thursday, there are going to be many pissed off people across the ACC for this clusterfuck.

I got this message too. Frustrating

Do you have a cable provider or streaming service that is carrying the ACC Network?

Same situation. To get ACCN, must switch from TWC to Spectrum. Cost increase and will lose some frequently watched channels. Will gain channels not presently available. I am suppose to get faster internet that I am presently getting, though that is what the bill says I get.

I have Spectrum in the triangle and tv channel 388 worked fine.

Then yeah, seems like you should be able to stream ACC Network Extra (or whatever they are calling it) content. That would be pretty amateur hour if people that are supposed to get content can't.

I'm confused but encouraged a bit. About 11 PM tonight, I looked on my IPhone 8 and loaded my ATT U-Verse app. The Guide listed ch 1603 as ACC Network but stated 'Program not available for streaming'. So, I went to my ATT U-Verse tv via my cable box. Ch 1602 was skipped/omitted between 1602 and 1604 on the Guide. I don't recall any reference to ACC Network prior. So, will see what happens.

I also have DirectTV Now for another location (but can reference) and was told it would have ACC Net soon. But, no indications on that Guide yet.

I wonder how many people saw that Coach K show and decided not to bother tuning in except for games.

Then yeah, seems like you should be able to stream ACC Network Extra (or whatever they are calling it) content. That would be pretty amateur hour if people that are supposed to get content can't.

We get the channel with DirecTV Choice package but cannot stream on the ESPN app.

While everything is "working" including my iphone ESPN, about half the time the ESPN app goes into a waiting state at the opening page (a continuous white circle). I am right beside my wifi so it isnt communications. Apparently they get overwhelmed at their site. I called and they have no clue.

While everything is "working" including my iphone ESPN, about half the time the ESPN app goes into a waiting state at the opening page (a continuous white circle). I am right beside my wifi so it isnt communications. Apparently they get overwhelmed at their site. I called and they have no clue.

So i tried with my PC link to espn. Got there and chose ACCN show. got this: Acc ntwork is currently unavailable with the ESPN APP. Our team is working diligentl with your tv provider to enable access. Please check back. In the meantime you can enjoy acc network on your TV
Hope these guys dont try to help the Russians with their nuclear propelled ICBM

Back