• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Network availability

I was surprised by this as well as I thought I had read it would not cost extra. Better be available on espn app as there is no way I'm paying $15/month for the upgraded sports pack or whatever it is

It was an extra $26 per month on the spectrum tier 1 deal.
Took phone off and still added 16 to how much they goug me

I wonder how many people saw that Coach K show and decided not to bother tuning in except for games.

I watched the stuff before that and the changed the channel. What a terrible idea to show a Duke b-ball slobfest in August on the inaugural night.

Just talked to Dish. I am important and ACC Network is the most requested channel by their customers and a crack management team is working on it! I feel so much better

Over/under on the number of "I can't stream the game on ESPN!!!" posts on here next Friday evening?

Anyone in the Triad who isn't going to the game should just not pretend to be a fan. This doesn't apply to sick kids, funeral or promised sex with a rando.

Just talked to Dish. I am important and ACC Network is the most requested channel by their customers and a crack management team is working on it! I feel so much better

Dish is struggling. Lost HBO, Fox Sports Regional and no ACC Network. I'm looking hard at YouTube TV since I have U-Verse Fiber now.

Dish is struggling. Lost HBO, Fox Sports Regional and no ACC Network. I'm looking hard at YouTube TV since I have U-Verse Fiber now.

We went ahead and tried YTTV while keeping our DTV subscription. Found out YTTV suited us, and canceled DTV.

No word from Comcast. I have both Big 10 and SEC Networks on basic tier but no ACC channel here in Virginia.

We went ahead and tried YTTV while keeping our DTV subscription. Found out YTTV suited us, and canceled DTV.

I sent Comcast an email and thanked them for dragging their feet on the ACC Channel, since it made me actually look into the "cutting cable" thing and realize that I can probably save about $100 month by going to Hulu Live TV or YouTube TV. And I was serious - I really hadn't looked into it before, but after doing so, I came to the realization that those services provide 99% of the channels that I really care about - for way, way less than the Xfinity package we have right now.

Well I was hoping for a better preview than normal on the ACC network. And all EJ Manuel said was got to secure Jamie Newman as the starting qb that we used a two QB system last year not that it was two QB due to injury. And why do we lock Clawson up in a long term contract. Wake does things a certain way how weak. Duke got they are gonna surprise people again and a good five more minutes than us.

Back