• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Network availability

Is anybody watching the ACC network on Sling TV? It looks like it's $15 for the first month of the "Orange" package that supposedly includes ACCN.

ACC networks sucks. BC sucks. Carolina sucks. Go DEACS!

I went ahead and signed up for YouTube TV today so I can watch the game. 20 minutes later, my wife yells down to me that it's now showing on DirecTV now. That was a $50 mistake. Good times

Why wouldn’t it show on DirecTV?

Tobacco Road, a mini chain of sports bars in the Triangle that has at least 50+ TVs around the restaurant, does not have ACC Network available. Their TV provider can fuck right off.

They should have DirecTV. What do they do on Sunday? Close for church?

Yeah, don’t blame the cable company that a sports bar doesn’t have a ACC Network.

That’s like going to a seafood restaurant and complaining that you’re pissed off at their supplier because they don’t carry shrimp.

ACC Network video and sound are always off

game production crew was way bad

I went ahead and signed up for YouTube TV today so I can watch the game. 20 minutes later, my wife yells down to me that it's now showing on DirecTV now. That was a $50 mistake. Good times

It comes with a free 5 day trial.

Back