• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Popeye's Chicken Sandwich is the Prince That Was Promised

Which Fast Food Chix Sammich Rules Them All?

• Spendy's Sad Spicy Chix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Time to rez this thread for important news:

Time to rez this thread for important news:

200.gif

But again, the mediocre fried chicken breast is the same, with buffalo/ranch sauce. Chick fil a spicy >>>>>>>>>

This is incorrect.

The $4.99 ​​Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sandwich is available for a limited time starting Tuesday, and it features classic ingredients with a twist: hand-battered crispy chicken on a brioche bun with pickles, but topped with a new sauce that's a mix of buttermilk ranch and spicy buffalo.

The only difference is the sauce. #undePHeated

the breading and pickles are way superior on Popeyes vs CFA. I like the CFA spicy sandwich and wish that Popeyes had a spicy breading, but the full package is way better.

But again, the mediocre fried chicken breast is the same, with buffalo/ranch sauce. Chick fil a spicy >>>>>>>>>

The only difference is the sauce. #undePHeated

You're incorrect that Popeye's has a "mediocre fried chicken breast" and Chick-Fil-A spicy is a better sandwich. Chick-Fil-A spicy was a let down.

the breading and pickles are way superior on Popeyes vs CFA. I like the CFA spicy sandwich and wish that Popeyes had a spicy breading, but the full package is way better.

4real, actual crunch/texture vs chikfila usually being a soggy mess in comparison (still tastes good, and I also like the breading being flavored and wish Popeye's did that).

Popeyes sandwich tastes like good fried chicken. Chick fil a sandwich tastes like sodium flavored chicken. Point Popeyes.

I have to try this sandwich. I don’t know what CFA is like where y’all live, but wherever I go around Raleigh there is a line and everything is super fresh. It’s never soggy. There are definitely some days when it’s better than others, as I’d expect. So if Popeyes is really better, I’m apparently missing out big time.

I think I’ve been to Popeyes twice in the last 2 years and both times waited ~30 minutes for a sandwich. Once they had run out of fries.

I haven't been able to have Buffalo anything since the Hooters in 2001.

I’m not a fan of Popeyes breading. It’s to thick and doesn’t hold on the breast right.

Ranch is for women and children. I'll wait for the buffalo and bleu cheese Popeye's sammich.

Or better yet, go eat CFA and get my order completed properly with a smile.

Back