• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Funny Stuff from RJKomedian !!!

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
In this thread you should post funny stuff from RJKarl.

Here's a great example. Awesome YouTube videos are also acceptable.

The Danes should make sure Obama meets with the king and queen in September. Then, apologize to Trump, have him show up. Then have one of the royals get a tummy ache and cancel the state dinner.

Actually with the exception of the Usual Suspects (the 1/2 of 1% -or so- of registered posters I have on ignore), I rarely get negs. I just took a look at my setting. There's only one neg on there that I see.

My favorites will always be of the "vs math" variety, but for documentation purposes, you need this one:

If millennials showed up to vote rather than vaping, playing video games and crying about their lives, there would be no Trump. There would be no Gorsuch or Cavanaugh. RBG and Breyer would likely have retired creating a 6-3 liberal Supreme Court for most of your adult lives. But you whined and blamed others for not participating.

Hell, you never had to leave you couch to vote, but they stayed home. You can come up all the lame excuses you'd can invent but the numbers don't lie.

I fully understand there's income, diversion and all sorts of excuses.

My neighbor make ALL the multi-cheese and Greek pizzas for TJ's. They also produce the "extra" virgin olive oil for TJ's at their farm in Greece. Super nice guy, he and his GORGEOUS wife are great.

I always wondered how you got to be "extra" virgin. Is that form olives and picklers so ugly no one would touch them?

what are the most-posted YouTubes by rj? I think Big Gay Guy and War by Edwin Starr top five

You realize that by talking about RJ, you only make him stronger. He feeds off of your hate.

Last edited:
Back