• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

He coaching in the OSU playoff games? He shouldn’t if he wants to not suck at BC.

To clarify my earlier post...

Given the early recruiting period, you’re setting yourself up for failure as a new head coach by not being there right away.

Look at Norvell (and others).

So my prediction is that this guy will suck at BC. Which is fine with me.

Lol.

How important is bowl season ? Let's-all-get-high-together-three-days-before-the-Frisco-Bowl very important.

Man Jordan Love already had a pretty poor year performance-wise. Not too smart to pile on with the drug use.

Lobbed in a quick bet on Kent St. Assuming they'll be out for at least a half, probably the full game. Go MACtion.

A historic season for passing efficiency !

Go Crazy Columbia !

Baylor gots MUPPETS !!!

So ELC is out of the running for CFP elation (seriously out of the running).

Still alive are TAB and DSC, TigersWood, DiegoTiger and a couple of other Clemson fans.

Tough end for Hurts. Beautiful throw to an open receiver who drops the ball. And it's a holding penalty.

Back