• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

Tua left game late first half... might be his hip... Ole Saban said still had him out to try 2 min drill up 35-7....

Right knee hit at 90* angle driving straight into the ground. Could be a hip fracture, thought dislocation but they would have immobilized him. Medivac to Alabama hospital means it could be vascular as well and catastrophic. Pray for that kid.

Some female photographer just got laid the fuck out on the sidelines.

Holy shit Gary Danielson couldn't have come across any worse right there.

Tua out for the season with a dislocated hip.

Confirmed Tua has broken his hip. It’s a posterior wall fracture which is career threatening. Very similar to Bo Jackson apparently. I hurt for the kid. That’s devastating.

Confirmed Tua has broken his hip. It’s a posterior wall fracture which is career threatening. Very similar to Bo Jackson apparently. I hurt for the kid. That’s devastating.

That’s awful. Just more bad news for their season and CFP chances.

How does OU continually have such dogshit defense year after year? You've got the resources to hire a good DC and recruit great athletes. So why don't they do it?

App State goes down 14 early after throwing a pick 6. App responded by scoring 28 straight to lead by 14 at half.

Wow. Baylor completely inept in second half. I don't understand the Big 12. Nobody here is impressive.

Is everybody in agreement that both uga and auburn looked like shit yesterday?

With Tua out, LSU is the only team worth a shit in the sec

Is everybody in agreement that both uga and auburn looked like shit yesterday?

With Tua out, LSU is the only team worth a shit in the sec

Define “worth a shit. If LSU is the only SEC team that fits your definition, you have a very high standard.

As an aside, I thought both defenses looked impressive as hell. Those consecutive three and outs Auburn forced in the fourth quarter when they absolutely had to were amazing Of course UGA did give up a rushing touchdown, so there is that.

Back