• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

Just here to inform you people that Sam Howell was Willie Taggart's first QB commit at FSU, over Alabama, Ohio State and Clemson.

Dude is ballin' out as a freshman and would be the starter at FSU for sure. He probably would have been the starter over Mac Jones the past few weeks Alabama and would be starting this weekend at Mississippi State.

He’s choked a lot with games on the line post-Miami. Good comeback artist for sure.

UNC got absolutely robbed in OT on a blatant hold on Pitt’s 3rd and 14 play that didn’t get called. Would have been 3rd and 24 and way out of FG range.

Who else is fucking amped up for Saturday ?

College Football is where it's at. This NFL shit is shit. College Basketball is a shadow of what it once was. MLB is 9 months of boredom and judgement calls. Fuck the NBA.

College Football is America. Its where football began and it's why college is still popular.

Get on board or get the fuck out of the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

In 48 hours this same mans gonna be crying himself to sleep

In 48 hours this same mans gonna be crying himself to sleep

You have to put yourself out there to get loved back. Sometimes you have your heart broken. But I will not go through life without passion !

Keep scrolling and see Clawson is on their “hot board” of candidates.

So cool to see my first school, VMI, playing Army on TV! For any of you who attended a small school, this shit is an exciting deal.

While I hope but don't think we will keep it reasonable, how the check is MSU at 4-5 only a 21 pt dog vs Bama and we are 35 pt dog at 7-2?

There was uncertainty up till game time about whether Tua would start.

Tua left game late first half... might be his hip... Ole Saban said still had him out to try 2 min drill up 35-7....

While I hope but don't think we will keep it reasonable, how the check is MSU at 4-5 only a 21 pt dog vs Bama and we are 35 pt dog at 7-2?

We'll prove 'em wrong today bro. I can feel it in my bones ...

Tua left game late first half... might be his hip... Ole Saban said still had him out to try 2 min drill up 35-7....

Just wrecking his body before he turns pro. That ankle surgery they do can't be good for a player's NFL career.

Back