• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. No way this happens. ESPN, COME GET YO BOY !

So Duke is replacing two linebackers from last year -- a senior and a guy who went pro after his junior year (Joe Giles-Harris, undrafted), and the other guy, Koby Quansah, had thumb surgery today. Good thing linebackers aren't important against Alabama.

As a UF guy, I'm excited for the game against Miami tomorrow night. I think it'll either be a blowout (UF over Miami), or that Miami's defensive front really causes problems for the UF offense and Miami wins ugly (like most of their games 2 years ago).

My favorite kind of football prediction, which I just cited on the thread we have going about cliches. So either Florida will win or they’ll lose. They’ll cover the spread or they won’t. The only real possibility you’re leaving out is Miami trouncing Florida, which would be the only surprising/gutsy prediction. Put yourself out there man! (No offense, ATS! )

I bought my wife (a UF grad) a family photo session for Mother’s Day and she scheduled it for tomorrow at 5:30.

The Real Official 2019 College Football (150 Years) Thread ! Miami at Florida (-7)

My favorite kind of football prediction, which I just cited on the thread we have going about cliches. So either Florida will win or they’ll lose. They’ll cover the spread or they won’t. The only real possibility you’re leaving out is Miami trouncing Florida, which would be the only surprising/gutsy prediction. Put yourself out there man! (No offense, ATS! )

I didn’t mean for it to sound like a hedge, but it was very poorly communicated. I expect UF to win (and cover). My concern is the Miami defensive front, which could give them a shot to win an ugly game.

I’m not betting on the game.

EClTSWTXUAEQslH

There is a buzz around the DeacsATS home this morning. I just picked up my best jorts from the dry cleaners (the cutoffs!) and my wife has already dressed our kids in Gator outfits against their will.

Let’s play some football!

There is a buzz around the DeacsATS home this morning. I just picked up my best jorts from the dry cleaners (the cutoffs!) and my wife has already dressed our kids in Gator outfits against their will.

Let’s play some football!

Did they put knife sharp creases in them for you?

I didn’t mean for it to sound like a hedge, but it was very poorly communicated. I expect UF to win (and cover). My concern is the Miami defensive front, which could give them a shot to win an ugly game.

I’m not betting on the game.

Interesting stat on ESPN about this rivalry: when scoring 25+, FL is 11-1 and Miami is 9-0.

Interesting. Seems like a key to the game would be to score 25 points or more. But if the other team scores 25 points, make sure to score more than them.

Dan Mullen came to play today. Love going for it on 4th.

About to make three fourth down conversion in first half. That's what I'm talking about.

Also...what is up with the clock and refs? Anyone notice on that previous fourth down conversion the play clock had run out for like four seconds? And then the quarter ended without anyone noticing it. Good lord guys...get it together.

Back