• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

David Koch dies at 79

Surely when one dies it the other will have ordered it. Or at least that's what QAnon will tell him.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

I will open a bottle of champagne and treat Trump's death as a national holiday.

As callous as I can be about someone like Koch dying, I genuinely don't get this about Trump. He's more or less governing the same way a Marco Rubio would, just saying the quiet parts loud.

As callous as I can be about someone like Koch dying, I genuinely don't get this about Trump. He's more or less governing the same way a Marco Rubio would, just saying the quiet parts loud.

Marco rubio would muse about buying Greenland then spit in the face of a close ally when they say "lol wut"?

I don't know, it might be the serial rape. Not a huge fan of that.

A bit of extra bonus today - Charles is getting a preview of how people will celebrate his death.

I was wondering why the sun was shining so bright today.

He spent nearly as much on climate denial. May as well have been down in the Amazon with a flamethrower. He'll die a fucking monument to this era of vulture capitalism. I'm only sad he didn't get to live to see the planet's climate disaster really ramp up.

I agree with this. Throwing a few hundred million at a disease that you personally suffered from is not exactly altruism or praise worthy and it certainly doesn’t override all the bad this guy did in the world.

I don’t care about celebrating or mourning his death but suffice to say the world is better without him alive.

Our culture needs to get to the point where we can mourn death without celebrating life. We don’t have to be happy someone dies just because they were a shitty person. We also don’t have to pretend someone was a good person just because they died.

i’m happy he’s dead. hope his asshole brother becomes word food soon too. fuck them.

Back