• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CONOR Football News 2020

No. It was just the substitution. That’s what the arms out to the side means. But since Dillon was tackled at the sideline and went out, they missed the substitution.

My mistake. Good to know and thanks for the clarification. It was from some distance and I haven't watched a replay but during the break in play, I thought I could see him making a timeout signal as a part of his argument.

Conor, my two heroes of '19 are Newman and Hinton. Newman sat on the bench for 2 1/2 years and got called into action and the team got better. Hinton, because he lost his QB job and didn't give up on Wake. He changed positions and has made contributions every time on the field. They weren't hand a starting job when arrived on campus, they put the work in, and never gave up on themselves or the Deacons.

Conor, my two heroes of '19 are Newman and Hinton. Newman sat on the bench for 2 1/2 years and got called into action and the team got better. Hinton, because he lost his QB job and didn't give up on Wake. He changed positions and has made contributions every time on the field. They weren't hand a starting job when arrived on campus, they put the work in, and never gave up on themselves or the Deacons.

Couldn't agree more. Both are great Deacs. Hinton, regardless of stats, which are still solid, should go down as an all-time great Deac. He put his team before pride, which very few college players do these days. Granted, being promised the starting slot for an ACC team is about as good as it gets. Still, though, at the end of his career he will have been a part of a massive rebuild 3 bowl wins and whatever this season brings us...Orange Bowl? Citrus?

My #11 would be a tie between Sciba and Maggio.

We kinda now take them both for granted but that punt vs BC by Maggio was an OH WOW moment.

Calling Clemson fans bandwagon is pretty rich coming from UNC.

I'd feel better about Brown's decision to go for two if there wasn't 1 min left on the clock. Successful conversion does not guarantee victory.
If they kick it, Clemson tries to drive for GW FG.
If they convert 2 pts, Clemson tries to drive for GW FG.
If the conversion fails, Clemson does nothing to win the game.

Hartman is the 2nd most important player on the roster right now IMO.

I'd feel better about Brown's decision to go for two if there wasn't 1 min left on the clock. Successful conversion does not guarantee victory.

This.

^yes. If you lack confidence you can win in an extended game at home, you're not likely to have the winning 2 point conversion play either especially with that much time on the clock. 2 point conversion play usually let's the dogs out on defense.

^yes. If you lack confidence you can win in an extended game at home, you're not likely to have the winning 2 point conversion play either especially with that much time on the clock. 2 point conversion play usually let's the dogs out on defense.

And that roll out QB keeper was not a good choice against the very fast Clemson D. On the conversion attempt, the D has only 12 yards of depth to worry about so safeties and corners can press the receivers more and also be strong in run support.

Conor pls send this to coach clawson to run on the long mesh

Conor pls send this to coach clawson to run on the long mesh

haahahah now I'm very anxious to ask him if he saw this when we meet with him on Monday.

OMG Conor is an SEC stan reporter !

Three of his Top 5 are SEC teams !

Back