• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CONOR Football News 2020

Stock you? I don't a store or a warehouse to put you on a shelf.

You are so obsessed with everyone else's sex life that you must not ever have had any.

as obsessed as you are with trying to troll me?

get a hold of yourself creepy guy

I don't troll you.

Nor do I stock you, but if I did, I'd definitely sell you short.

you TRY to debate anything i post. what do you call that?

weve clearly got some faggots on here that eat nothing but buttholes.

the vast majority of posters on here would see a bottom of liquid that says "donut drink the poison" and all they would think about as they drank it is someone spelling doughnuts wrong.

anyone knows if you are in a conversation about something and all you can do to defend your point is point out spelling errors, you dont really have any more defense.

rj and mack, yall should get a room together. good grief

you TRY to debate anything i post. what do you call that?

weve clearly got some faggots on here that eat nothing but buttholes.

the vast majority of posters on here would see a bottom of liquid that says "donut drink the poison" and all they would think about as they drank it is someone spelling doughnuts wrong.

anyone knows if you are in a conversation about something and all you can do to defend your point is point out spelling errors, you dont really have any more defense.

rj and mack, yall should get a room together. good grief

I’m confident the mods will take care of this when they wake up.

Can we dial back the personal attacks? I feel like I am visiting the Wake board circa 1998.

Pretend you are driving a stick shift, and it's your car. You want to treat it well. You are stopped at a light. The Light turns Green - do you push the gear from 1st straight to 5th? No. You gently move it back to 2nd and then ease it into 3rd at the right time. Moving from light to light, you may not even get it into 4th gear. Write posts that way. You don't need to share every angry thought. We don't know who you are, and calling someone a cocksucker provides no benefit to anyone. You look silly, yet still we don't know you. The recipient may be pissed off, and that might be your intent. But their pissed-offness lasts about 3 seconds. Max. It took you longer to write the word.

Can we dial back the personal attacks? I feel like I am visiting the Wake board circa 1998.

Pretend you are driving a stick shift, and it's your car. You want to treat it well. You are stopped at a light. The Light turns Green - do you push the gear from 1st straight to 5th? No. You gently move it back to 2nd and then ease it into 3rd at the right time. Moving from light to light, you may not even get it into 4th gear. Write posts that way. You don't need to share every angry thought. We don't know who you are, and calling someone a cocksucker provides no benefit to anyone. You look silly, yet still we don't know you. The recipient may be pissed off, and that might be your intent. But their pissed-offness lasts about 3 seconds. Max. It took you longer to write the word.

Like you can drive a shift...

Back