• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CONOR Football News 2020

This is the kind of boards-action we've been missing since Trump ruined the world

Unfortunately I’m no longer a moderator or I would definitely be banning Locomotive for langue unbecoming of a Wake fan. Hopefully Biff will take care of this board problem.

Poor turf. The one power he ever had in his pitiful life, banning folks on a message board, is now gone.

Poor turf. The one power he ever had in his pitiful life, banning folks on a message board, is now gone.
Yeah but he probably got a pat on the back FROM Ronnie for defending Jeff from the mean internet. Definitely worth it.

Yeah but he probably got a pat on the back FROM Ronnie for defending Jeff from the mean internet. Definitely worth it.

You know I got more than that, Wake helped pay for the operation of those boards as a service to all of you. As a favor to them for dealing with dumb rubes like Locomotive I was given tickets, wake gear, etc... definitely a good deal.

Then Wake got greedy and planted NazT on the boards.

You know I got more than that, Wake helped pay for the operation of those boards as a service to all of you. As a favor to them for dealing with dumb rubes like Locomotive I was given tickets, wake gear, etc... definitely a good deal.
You serious? The AD really helped fund the boards to control the narrative? Did they ever ask to delete specific topics or posts?

That kind of backfired on them. They must hate this place, huh?

Then Wake got greedy and planted NazT on the boards.

Yeah having such a visible figure like NazT on the boards that could easily be linked back to Wake was a huge mistake on their part. It kind of exposed the whole idea that On those boards Wake was the puppet master and all of you were just puppets.

Maybe the biggest lie I have ever read. Talk about rationalizing being the largest douchebag on the internet.

Edited to add: I just got off the phone with NazT. After he cackled loudly for what seemed like an eternity, he confirmed that the above post by turftoega is a bald faced lie. He went on to confirm what a loser jerk he is. Funny, I have never heard NazT bash anyone before. Congrats, turf! You have broken new wind.

Last edited:
Why would NazT confirm something that he was a part of, think back to the boards, did he work for the AD?, did he defend all things Wake? Can’t even realize something that’s staring you right in the face. It’s like here on this board, have a nice chat with Rafi and you will realize what NazT role was.

Why would NazT confirm something that he was a part of, think back to the boards, did he work for the AD?, did he defend all things Wake? Can’t even realize something that’s staring you right in the face. It’s like here on this board, have a nice chat with Rafi and you will realize what NazT role was.

Naz confirmed it because he doesn’t like you either, you lying idiot.

No. I have absolutely nothing to do with the AD. Never have, never will. Louis Gosset Jr completely made that up.

So, two lies on this thread that we know of. Come on turf, give us another one! This is entertaining!

In the old days, turf would have banned you for telling the truth about his lies.

I just talked to NazT and there’s no way you called him, he has no idea who you are. Do you think NazT and I aren’t friends, I mean we literally both worked with Wake to spread the same message, that you then lapped up like a good little Rube. I’m glad that Wake continued the same strategy on this board with Rafi even though they don’t control it. Best part is Rafi is good enough at it to deny and fool you all.

Back