• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CONOR Football News 2020

BINGO!!! His actions as a mod helped create the need for this board. There's no way around that.

RJ, I once made a snide comment directed at TheReff (who didn’t?) and I got a PM from turfdouchebag threatening my permanent banishment if I repeated my horrible offense. A month or so later I was got a PM from a Tar Hole that was a pic of a mentally handicapped kid having diarrhea. I notified turf, with proof, and he did not ban the bastard. That idiot was allowed to continue to flame our board until doomsday.

That, in a nutshell, describes turfasshole’s tenure as moderator on a once great board.

RJ, I once made a snide comment directed at TheReff (who didn’t?) and I got a PM from turfdouchebag threatening my permanent banishment if I repeated my horrible offense. A month or so later I was got a PM from a Tar Hole that was a pic of a mentally handicapped kid having diarrhea. I notified turf, with proof, and he did not ban the bastard. That idiot was allowed to continue to flame our board until doomsday.

That, in a nutshell, describes turfasshole’s tenure as moderator on a once great board.
Sounds like an accurate picture of our basketball program.

I'm not nearly smart enough to figure out who is fucking with who in this thread.

A snide comment only because college basketball officials are the best people on earth with the utmost of ethics and morals!? I can handle that :)

A snide comment only because college basketball officials are the best people on earth with the utmost of ethics and morals!? I can handle that :)

Don’t you officiate middle school girl’s basketball?

Connor your MTOW is always a good read but this was excellent. Always use the hour and a half extension on your recording.

RE: Red-shirt- is it playing in four games? Or is it playing after Game #4?

Connor your MTOW is always a good read but this was excellent. Always use the hour and a half extension on your recording.

Man, I'm never making that mistake again!

it always is. the writer writes well. better than all of us.

Much, much appreciated. Glad yall enjoy the film reviews. Makes them worth the time.

Back