• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CONOR Football News 2020

im sorry...i dont see how beating an unranked 3-2 squad justifies anything we dont know about this team already..its a game we should win, and will likely move up as a result of a win...but still an OK team to start with. justifying a top 15 rank would be beating clemson...or at least keeping it closer than last year. our best win this year is fuckin unc lol.

I would argue that our best win is Utah State.

Keep winning no matter who we play and we will steadily move up the rankings. We're expected to beat Louisville as a ranked team so just go take care of business.

im sorry...i dont see how beating an unranked 3-2 squad justifies anything we dont know about this team already..its a game we should win, and will likely move up as a result of a win...but still an OK team to start with. justifying a top 15 rank would be beating clemson...or at least keeping it closer than last year. our best win this year is fuckin unc lol.
Cuz you're stupid. It's obvious to the sports world that Louisville has athletes and is getting better each week under a new coaching staff. Smart people see they are a competitive team. You just aren't smart.

I would argue that our best win is Utah State.

Keep winning no matter who we play and we will steadily move up the rankings. We're expected to beat Louisville as a ranked team so just go take care of business.

Yep. Win every 50/50 game and they have no choice but to rank us high.

Wait, so WF is now getting too much respect nationally?

WTF happened to LOWF?

Cuz you're stupid. It's obvious to the sports world that Louisville has athletes and is getting better each week under a new coaching staff. Smart people see they are a competitive team. You just aren't smart.

Civility please. Before you post, I want you to tap your big toes together three times (thru wingtips, loafers, or Birkenstocks) and repeat this mantra: What would Ellen do? What would Ellen do? What would Ellen do?

Good article.

Even though this well-plowed ground, I liked this:

That’s not to say I won’t from time to time observe for consumption the obvious, such as Dave Clawson is one hell of a football coach, and that Danny Manning has categorically failed in his five years of trying to prove he’s an ACC basketball coach.

hey guy, go fuck yourself.

the same exact thing could have been said about unc coming into our game

and if utah state is the basis for how good we are(beaides our undefeated record) then that shows how far we are from being a really good team.
howd utah state do against a top 5 team? did they even get a touchdown?

also, beating "competitive" teams doesnt show shit as far as how good you are? fuckin dumbass

You can only play the teams on your schedule. By your theory we can only prove we are a top 15-20 team in a one off game on the road against a top 3 team in the nation who is the defending champion? Oookay

And our best win is probably Utah State still although USU, UNC, and BC are all roughly equivalent since BC was on the road.

this is the same logic ND uses every year as they cruise their easy schedule only to get blown out when they play an actual good team

Yep, both ND and WF football are so often overrated by the national media.

Yep, both ND and WF football are so often overrated by the national media.

exactly the point i was trying to prove!!!thanks for clearly stating it for me..

there are a lot of retards on this board...probably all voted for ole donald too

WISDOM:
Herron redshirted as a freshman largely because he needed to lose weight — he’s 290 now. Then he tore his knee up 12 plays into the season opener last year. “I was probably lucky,” [Herron] said. “It was only 12 plays, but I didn’t feel like I was giving my all. My mind just wasn’t into it. Every year there’s one guy who’s too focused on the next level. Last year, it was me. Now, I’m only thinking about right now, this week, this team. Whatever comes next year is fine.”

Back