• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CONOR Football News 2020

There will be a couple of teams ahead of us who will lose this weekend. A victory would elevate us higher in the polls. I think we topped out at 13th during the Grobe era. A loss would knock us out of the polls. As for canadiandeac, because of the exchange rate, his insults are only 80% effective. It could also be that a Canadian hockey team hasn't won Lord Stanley's Cup since 1993.

The highest Wake football has ever been ranked in the AP poll is #11 in 1947. The highest in the modern era is #14 in 1979 and 2006

The highest Wake football has ever been ranked in the AP poll is #11 in 1947. The highest in the modern era is #14 in 1979 and 2006

No, I wasn't at the games in '47 when we were #11.

Canadian doesn't understand that Deacs76 is likely just about my age.

Stop digging Canadian...

Deacs have a few opportunities against Louisville at 7:30 p. m. on Saturday, 10.12.19:
(1) 8 game win streak for first time in history,
(2) Win after a bye week for first time under Clawson & Co.,
(3) Start 6 and 0 in a season for first time since 1944 when Deacs started 7 - 0,
(4) Continue reminding cheaters not to cheat,
(5) Go into the FSU game undefeated which will bring out every "Walmart" fan within a 50 mile radius and WF will need at least 1/3 of them,
(6) Continue winning winnable games, an important achievement for the youth on this team,
(7) Prove they belong in the Top 20,
(8) BOWL Eligible.

Given that Louisville played Notre Dame close and we never play Notre Dame close is anyone giving us a chance to be competitive this weekend ... other than Vegas?

im sorry...i dont see how beating an unranked 3-2 squad justifies anything we dont know about this team already..its a game we should win, and will likely move up as a result of a win...but still an OK team to start with. justifying a top 15 rank would be beating clemson...or at least keeping it closer than last year. our best win this year is fuckin unc lol.

everyone agrees it would be meaningful to win because it would be a win against a team that played Notre Dame close ... which Clawson has never done ... but does anyone think we have a chance to be competitive in this game?

Cuz you're stupid. It's obvious to the sports world that Louisville has athletes and is getting better each week under a new coaching staff. Smart people see they are a competitive team. You just aren't smart.

given that Louisville has the Appy coach that should have beaten us and they played Notre Dame close only Vegas thinks we have a chance ... everyone here figures we won't be competitive but hopes the boys prove us wrong ...

IDK, but I think his mom and dad may be related.

how dare you!

you must still be upset about the relationship i had with your mother. i swear your dad was OK with it as long as you didnt find ou....shit my bad man

RJ, you are starting to creep me out. last thing i want is some old guy trying to stock me.

has anyone confirmed RJ is not a local sex offender yet?

Stock you? I don't a store or a warehouse to put you on a shelf.

You are so obsessed with everyone else's sex life that you must not ever have had any.

Back