Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast

Thread: CONOR Football News 2020

yo mods are we gonna do something about finally banning canadiandeac? he finally gave you something actually actionable other than just being a dick to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    well this is wrong. turftoega was the biggest pearl clutcher around when it came to language. have you read a Gossett post?
    He outed himself a few months ago when his ass was stinging over derogatory comments aimed at turftoega. He came to the defense of his alter ego.

Quote Originally Posted by LocomotiveBreath View Post
    He outed himself a few months ago when his ass was stinging over derogatory comments aimed at turftoega. He came to the defense of his alter ego.
    lolwut

100% chance hes not turftoe

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    yo mods are we gonna do something about finally banning canadiandeac? he finally gave you something actually actionable other than just being a dick to everyone.
    yup

Quote Originally Posted by bmoneydeac View Post
    lolwut

100% chance hes not turftoe
    this is correct, sorry loco, you're wrong on this one

I take hydroxychloroquine
    Yeah, canadiandeac is in process.

FWIW https://www.ogboards.com/forums/show...d-canadiandeac

lets try to let this thread get back to actual Conor football news + discussion now

Scooter Banks
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    Like you can drive a shift...
    Ha! First car was a '73 yellow VW Bug, the old flat windshield bug.

My Mom actually taught me that you HAD to push in the clutch whenever you TOUCH the brake, so braking going down a hill was just insane. My quads were sore after driving some days.

Finally got in the car with my Dad and he asked me what the fuck I was doing. We had to retrain my Mom who was taught by her Dad ... southern drivers ...
    le bone

Nobody asked but I've only ever had stick shifts, never want an automatic. This can be a football news and stick shift discussion, haha.

5 things to know about Louisville.

Scooter Banks
    My one thing to know about stick shifts is that you most definitely do NOT need to press in the clutch unless you are changing gears OR just before coming to a complete stop.
    le bone

Restricted Access
    Quote Originally Posted by CONeill View Post
    Nobody asked but I've only ever had stick shifts, never want an automatic. This can be a football news and stick shift discussion, haha.

Wait to you write for the LA Times or NY Daily News, you won't want a stick.

Did L'ville take the stripper poles out of the Rick Pitino Weight Room?

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    Did L'ville take the stripper poles out of the Rick Pitino Weight Room?
    Didn't you see last week's news?

They're on loan to Bill Self.

Restricted Access
    The reason Self got in trouble for Snoop's pole dancing is that Snoop had promised to have his BFF Martha Stewart dancing with the poles.

Quote Originally Posted by CONeill View Post

Saw 6 Deacons who signed up for XFL draft. Banks, Serigne, Jaboree, Anderson, Nikita, and Colburn.

Quote Originally Posted by bernbp5 View Post
    Saw 6 Deacons who signed up for XFL draft. Banks, Serigne, Jaboree, Anderson, Nikita, and Colburn.
    Yeah, there's one more batch of 200 players released tomorrow. Would guess there's another name or two in there. If I get time/responses during the off week at the end of the month, I could have a story catching up with a few (or all) of those guys.

Here's the info on the draft, which is next week. It's an interesting concept.

We would still be on that great board if not for turftoega (Louis Gossett, Jr.). He ruined it.
    I was doing the right thing, protecting Wake from its own fans, recruits read these boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    I was doing the right thing, protecting Wake from its own fans, recruits read these boards.
    Bullshit. You were nothing but a 3rd grade hall monitor on a power trip. You were more concerned with chastising/banning bickering Wake fans than banning flaming Tar Holes. Those idiots could post anything they wanted. NazT wasn't much better, but you were the worst of all time. Some Deacon fan you are.

Rusty Larue
    Screw that. You NEED Louis Gossett Jr. on that wall.

Threads devolving like this are the reason why I'll never be able to quit you, OGboards. What in the fuck is going on in here?

Bullshit. You were nothing but a 3rd grade hall monitor on a power trip. You were more concerned with chastising/banning bickering Wake fans than banning flaming Tar Holes. Those idiots could post anything they wanted. NazT wasn't much better, but you were the worst of all time. Some Deacon fan you are.
    I was mistaken and you are right that Louis Gossett is actually turftoe so I apologize. But I assure you he's changed a lot and is now a valuable member to the boards. You should give him another chance.

Unfortunately Im no longer a moderator or I would definitely be banning Locomotive for langue unbecoming of a Wake fan. Hopefully Biff will take care of this board problem.