• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CONOR Football News 2020

Clawson made a change when we needed a change. It worked! He didn't go back to what wasn't working. Newman is the runner Cade was on that series. We'll be fine.

Working on the film review now, pretty deep into it. Should be finished in a few hours, as long as I'm able to keep working.

Really appreciate you doing those weekly. I look forward to them.

Same. But don't feel obligated to do them for hoops. Just post a dumpster fire emoji and enjoy your day.

Same. But don't feel obligated to do them for hoops. Just post a dumpster fire emoji and enjoy your day.

haha, think I'll have the same approach I had last year to just do a few of them.

Even after the Louisville game, I looked forward to your review. Thanks for all that you do!

Thanks Conor. Nice write up. That Hinton catch ... in the weather ... getting spun and slammed. Wow. Was surprised we saw no Jac robinson

Willie Taggart, per Hasselbeck: We haven’t really played many rain games, so there’s not much we can do about preparing for one.

Clawson: “(Friday) we had buckets of water and before every play, we soaked the ball in water, we didn’t wipe it down. So every snap we had yesterday was with a wet ball. Every throw we had was with a wet ball. Our snappers yesterday, every snap — and how much does it help, I don’t know? But there’s a psychology to it where we want our guys to say, ‘Hey, we’ve already done this.’”

Taggert seems like a likable guy and I'd really be pulling for him if he were coaching at other places, but if I were an FSU fan these kind of comments and even the comment about not hydrating enough after the Boise State game would infuriate me. I mean he's making how many million a year and he says this crap. All we needed to prepare for the rain was a couple of buckets and some water from the sink. That's not because Clawson is genius, it's because he's got an ounce of common sense.

I think FSU should keep Taggert as their coach. I think all these criticisms about his comments are overblown. Give him some time. He needs a lot more time. FSU should follow the WF approach and let it work itself out.

I too want Taggert to have all the time he needs. Lifetime contract.

Back