• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CONOR Football News 2020

yo mods are we gonna do something about finally banning canadiandeac? he finally gave you something actually actionable other than just being a dick to everyone.

well this is wrong. turftoega was the biggest pearl clutcher around when it came to language. have you read a Gossett post?

He outed himself a few months ago when his ass was stinging over derogatory comments aimed at turftoega. He came to the defense of his alter ego.

Like you can drive a shift...

Ha! First car was a '73 yellow VW Bug, the old flat windshield bug.

My Mom actually taught me that you HAD to push in the clutch whenever you TOUCH the brake, so braking going down a hill was just insane. My quads were sore after driving some days.

Finally got in the car with my Dad and he asked me what the fuck I was doing. We had to retrain my Mom who was taught by her Dad ... southern drivers ...

My one thing to know about stick shifts is that you most definitely do NOT need to press in the clutch unless you are changing gears OR just before coming to a complete stop.

The reason Self got in trouble for Snoop's pole dancing is that Snoop had promised to have his BFF Martha Stewart dancing with the poles.

I was doing the right thing, protecting Wake from its own fans, recruits read these boards.

Bullshit. You were nothing but a 3rd grade hall monitor on a power trip. You were more concerned with chastising/banning bickering Wake fans than banning flaming Tar Holes. Those idiots could post anything they wanted. NazT wasn't much better, but you were the worst of all time. Some Deacon fan you are.

Threads devolving like this are the reason why I'll never be able to quit you, OGboards. What in the fuck is going on in here?

Bullshit. You were nothing but a 3rd grade hall monitor on a power trip. You were more concerned with chastising/banning bickering Wake fans than banning flaming Tar Holes. Those idiots could post anything they wanted. NazT wasn't much better, but you were the worst of all time. Some Deacon fan you are.

I was mistaken and you are right that Louis Gossett is actually turftoe so I apologize. But I assure you he's changed a lot and is now a valuable member to the boards. You should give him another chance.

Unfortunately I’m no longer a moderator or I would definitely be banning Locomotive for langue unbecoming of a Wake fan. Hopefully Biff will take care of this board problem.

Back