• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Happy Labor Day!

MHBDemon

Reaction score

After a few more beers, you might be drunk enough to believe it. Cheers!

Knowing a bit about your preferences, mandatory 120 hour work weeks bolstered by child labor amidst totalitarianism does kind of seem like your thing.

Yeah. sailor definitely believes people should work for the rich not for themselves so they shouldn’t be fairly compensated for their work and have little control over how much they work.

Last edited:
Stupid poors should buy some more money so they can be rich as well.

Paraphrasing Biff from another thread, there’s no excuse for not having more money than 90-95% of the population.

tenor.gif

Yeah, I mean, you went to Wake Forest. You've got to be decent at what you do and the world is full of morons.

A lot of those morons are in the top 5-10% because their grandparent(s) or parent(s) weren't morons. And some of those morons went to Wake too.

But yeah, Top 10% isn't a whole lot for Wake grads. It's a household income around $120K. It's obviously a lot for most Americans and that's part of the problem.

Last edited:
All labor is skilled labor and no fucking chance biff could make it through a rush hour shift running the McDonald’s drive thru.

I've worked service industry jobs and probably deserved a medal for how well I did it.

You dress up in cosplay gear and try to use physical violence to suppress political views you disagree with. While u waddle down the street with a mask on.

If you’re looking for the “fash” take the mask off and look in the mirror.

You dress up in cosplay gear and try to use physical violence to suppress political views you disagree with. While u waddle down the street with a mask on.

catamount, do you think both sides are dressing up in cosplay gear to try to use physical violence or to you think the fascists are the victims of the anti-fascists?

catamount, do you think both sides are dressing up in cosplay gear to try to use physical violence or to you think the fascists are the victims of the anti-fascists?

I essentially think it is two of the lamest gangs going to cosplay war with each other. They’re are no victims if that’s what you’re asking, besides two sides of the same coin trying poorly to fight each other.

You don’t think employees should be able to unionize for better working conditions. #bashthefash

OK. Have you ever seen Antifa show up at somewhere by themselves? I can't. Seems like they're always showing up to counter protest the actual fascists.

You don’t think employees should be able to unionize for better working conditions. #bashthefash

You’re a violent angry person my dude. I think they’re some places where they are useful, but for the large part are anti productive to businesses and and creating employment opportunities. Would love to see you get a union job though, or any job.

Back