• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biggest childhood crushes from movies and TV

Jessica Alba from Idle Hands:

B64rzXY.jpg

Last edited:
This movie, Clockstoppers, use to come on all the time on Nickelodeon. Movie could not be any shittier but I used to watch it a lot just to stare at Paula Garces.

Who is the middle one?

I can tell the age of the board has gotten younger, because the true Grunge era icon hasn't popped up yet:

angela-from-my-so-called-life-claire-danes-photo-u1

Funnily enough, my wife literally had this poster up on her bedroom wall:

my-so-called-life-jared-leto-dvdbash-wordpress1.jpg

Vad, I think the board has gotten older actually. This thread confirms that. The list begins and ends with Kelly Kapowski.

Kelly LeBrock from Weird Science is a good one.

I mean, that whole movie is based on a nerd fantasy.

Yep forgot about Kelly lebroch. IIRC she showed some bush in Woman in Red with gene wilder

I was never a Baywatch guy, but I absolutely enjoyed the work of young Pamela Anderson.

nintchdbpict000249459261-e1468422550549.jpg

Victoria Principal

5c196726b454738d73d425958729e6ad.gif

Jane Seymour, Bond Girl, not Medicine Woman

Live-and-Let-Die-Solitaire-Jane-Seymour.png

And of course,

images

images

This one for sure

-4679893234700503623.jpg

Was more so teenhood but Michelle Thomas (Justine on The Cosby Show and Myra on Family Matters) and Karan Ashley (Aisha/Yellow Ranger on Mighty Morphin Power Rangers).

Who is the middle one?

You may be more familiar with her from this classic poster, which was a staple of dorm decor for 8xDeacs and beyond.

s-l1600.jpg

Heather Thomas is her name.

I forgot that I was way into Kerri Green from Lucas (and less so from Goonies) as a kid.

kerri-green-corey-haim-lucas-1986-BPCY8H.jpg

Back