• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biggest childhood crushes from movies and TV

I remember Paula Garcas from Harold and Kumar. I was excited when she was on THE SHIELD. I had no idea she was older than me.

Hard to believe no one has mentioned the GOAT crush.

I was more into Lisa and Jessie than Kelly back in the day.

And definitely Stacey Carosi.

You can knock Urkel but he had good taste in women.

So did Eddie in that episode where he sang "Tender Kisses" with Tracie Spencer.

Like Phife Dawg, I used have a crush on Dawn from En Vogue (and the rest of them as well).

Because you identified with Lucas ?

Nope. Charlie Sheen's character in Lucas.

Haim led me to Mercedes:

v1.bjsxMjE1MDk2O2o7MTgxOTQ7MTIwMDsxMzY0OzEwMjM

a0c5abb64cc8dec6d339989e65ccafa7--clarissa-explains-it-all-swatch.jpg

Y'all are perverting the whole sweet nostalgia of your first crushes. With that being said, I knew I'd always be into the weird, indie chicks from a young age, because I was almost disconcertingly obsessed with Melissa Joan Hart in some Clarissa Explains it All.

But if we're being completely honest, my sexual awakening probably happened with the scene where Leah Thompson tries to commit bestiality in Howard the Duck. It's really surprising that I haven't required more therapy at this point in my life.

5snxdau4ra321.jpg

Last edited:
There are tons more but this is the first one I thought of:

maxresdefault.jpg

But if we're being completely honest, my sexual awakening probably happened with the scene where Leah Thompson tries to commit bestiality in Howard the Duck. It's really surprising that I haven't required more therapy at this point in my life.

5snxdau4ra321.jpg

That girl is hot !!! But she's not worth the trouble.

Lynda Carter is the correct answer to this thread. Her Battle of the Network Stars swimsuit should be in the Smithsonian.

The original carton version of princess jasmine. Also Jennifer Aniston, in that sense shit hasn’t changed.

Strong contender for hottest woman who has ever lived.

Yeah Reese had some great 90s movies. She was a little cutie in Fear, alongside Marky Mark.

I cannot stand Reese Witherspoon and I think she’s unattractive.

Not sure if unpopular opinion.

I find her annoying and plain.

5snxdau4ra321.jpg

Did you like her in Back to the Future when she tries to fuck her son?

You may need therapy.

Back